Faucets

terboggs

12 minutes ago, terboggs said:

Monoco Executive 2001 , is there a replacement for this

unnamed.jpg

Most any faucet can be a replacement.  I think I see some printing on the nozzle...likely the manufacturer (Delta / Moen / Kohler etc)  You can use that to track down the exact one (if still available)

Yes it’s a bad cartridge call Moen 800-289-6636 tell them what model you have if you don’t have the model number they will have you text a picture when you’re on the phone and send you the part you need. I just hung up with them they are sending me a new cartridge.

Don

All single handle faucets have a cartridge. As stated by Donflem if it is a Moen they have a lifetime warranty. I’m not sure about Gerber faucets and any warranty. If you could find the faucet brand and model, you should be able to find a replacement part. A new cartridge should stop any leaking.  While changing the cartridge be sure to use  a good O-ring food grade silicone lubrication.

We switched to this faucet from Amazon. The drain plug that comes with doesn't work with this sink, so we opted for a screen, we don't use the plug feature so it didn't matter to us. Prefer the cascade water flow.🙂

IMG_20240103_145343787.jpg

Just recently replaced the cartridge in my kitchen faucet.  Took the old cartridge to Ace Hardware and the rep knew just what I needed.  Love Ace...

The kit will have everything you need - change out everything while you have it apart.  The  O-rings for the spout would not work so I had to use 2" slip joint washers for the spout because it is an off-brand/Delta knock off faucet. YMMV.