What I'm Thankful for today.

Xlr8ting1

I didn't know exactly where I might post this, so here goes.

Today being Thanksgiving, its a good time not only to gather with friends and family to share time and a meal together, but also to reflect on the blessings in your lives. One of those things I'm thankful for, is this group of people who are so willing to share their expertise on the many technical aspects of our coaches . I haven't been a member for that long and I will chime in if I feel it could help someone, but the level of knowledge here that I have gleened in the past is incredible. Its definitely a frustration solver. I just wanted to say Thank-You and have a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who participate in this forum. 

• Like 6

I would like to echo those same sentiments and wish everyone a happy, safe and healthy Thanksgiving. I have learned SO much by being a part of the Monacoers group and it would not be possible to own such a quality coach without the knowledge and expertise of its members.

• Like 3

Hello All Our Many Monacoers .org Members;

Today, is a day to enjoy and relax with the ones that you love and cherish the most.

Today, we celebrate one of the things that makes it great to be an American, and today, we remember and give thanks for all that there is to be thankful for.

Today, the Owners and Moderators here at Bill D's Monacoers.org would like to thank you for being a loyal and cherished Member.

And, last but not least…

Today, we hope that you truly enjoy all there is to love about today, and remember that We appreciate all of our Members very much.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,

David & Sandy Pratt,  Scotty, Tom, Frank, and Larry

Image preview

In this season of thanks there are many things to be grateful for and among them the most important are friends, family and those that serve to keep this country safe and free. In this time of thanksgiving, Sandy, Kelsey and I want to express to you all our sincere thanks and appreciation and wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

• Like 5

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and thanks to those who provide this forum, as well as all who contribute valuable information for other members.

I thank God for our brave soldiers who fought and died for America, and for the freedoms that we cherish so dearly.
God Bless President Trump, God Bless all of you, and God Bless America. https://i1.wp.com/insidejamarifox.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/praying-hands-emoji.png?ssl=1Flag: United States on LG G5