Complete camera replacement

My rear view camera quit.  The inside camera is not connected and I don't believe it works.  The two mirror cameras are not anything to brag about, and the roadside is terrible.  So I want to replace all of them, minus the interior camera.  My selector switch also died some time ago and I rebuilt the arm rest panel without that switch.  My monitor seems alright, but it can go as well.

Has anyone done a complete change out?  Did you go wired or wireless?  Will check out any recommendations.  I would like to replace the cameras in the mirrors instead of surface mounting some new side view cameras.  I really would like a good back up camera, one that you can actually use to back up with.

Thanks, Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV

I got  a kit from Paul. Having installed it yet. The camera and the wiring look great and professionally done! I great solution for the intec camera.

My side view cameras are in the smaller convex mirror, not on the arm.  There is a regular flat mirror and right below is the smaller convex mirror.  I'd like to replace the one in the mirror, if possible, if not then a surface mount would work also with a little machine work.  How about a decent replacement for the rear view camera, any suggestions there?  Thanks,

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV