2004 Monaco Knight-Ice Maker Water Supply Shut Off Location?

Bob Wightman

I'm a new owner to a 2004 Monaco Knight 34PDD, when we got it the refrigerator did not work...Just got that fixed.  While doing so I noticed the water supply tube for the ice maker was broken and not connected to the water supply solenoid, fixed that too.  Now fridge is cold but ice maker is not working,  ice but water supply has to be shut off somewhere.  Water line goes down behind the furnace but don's see the line when I open the cover, checked under the kitchen & bath sinks and its not there either, and I don't see it over by the pump on the water inlet side of the coach .  Does anybody know the location for the shut off?  Its obviously got to be turned off or it would have been spraying out the broken 1/4" line.  Thanks in advance 

It turns out that my mirrors were from Ramco (even thought the owners manual says they were from Velvac) so I returned the convex mirror to them and ordered the correct one from Ramco.  FYI to anyone else having to do this, if its a Ramco mirror their name is printed on the glass.  Ramco was very helpful and easy to deal with (so was Velvac), just got to know what you've got before you order and online research is not always 100% accurate.

I don't have a manifold like that in my coach and all other water sources work fine.  Found the shut off valve under the fridge behind a louvered wood panel for the furnace.

Thanks ncsteve, thats right where it was!!  its on now, lets hope for ice!

Bob Wightman,

Bryant's RV has an excellent troubleshooting and repair manual for the ice maker, including how you can manually cycle thru the ice-making cycle without having to get it to freezing temperature. If it's broken and you need a new one, Lowe's sells it for a good price.

20 hours ago, SteveJ said:

second (or third) the thought that the shutoff is below the refrigerator - my panel was held on by hinges on both sides! Had to take off 4 screws and it swung open for access to the cutoff.

Why did they attach it like that? My 2000 Diplomat is the same!