2022 BILL D's Monacoers Gathering

Hi All

It has been a long hard year for all of us due to many circumstances beyond our control, but things seem to be getting back to somewhat normal in most areas of the country. We were not able to hold a Gathering for 2021 because of those circumstances.

The GOOD NEWS is that I have Tentatively Confirmed with the Tampa Florida Lazydays RV Resort the dates for the Bill D's Monacoers 2022 Gathering; The dates are February 15th, 2022 thru February 20th, 2022. The arrival date is the 15th and the departure date is the 20th.

Lazydays is sending me the Gathering Contract and the Catering Contract to review and decide on the Catering for our evening meals. Anyone that may have suggestions about our evening meals contact me. Lazydays Catering has always provided us with excellent meals. The meals at the 2020  gathering were very good and I will do my best to put together another great menu for the 2022 Gathering. Any/all suggestions from "YOU" the Members would be appreciated.
Once I have reviewed the Contracts and choose the Menu for the Gathering I can send the contract back to Lazydays. When they get the signed contracts back I will be able to confirm the all inclusive price for the Gathering for each coach.

Lazydays is going to hold in Reserve 50 Sites for the Gathering with an additional 10 available if the 50 sites are sold out. All sites will be held until January 1st, 2022.

LAZYDAYS IS NOT ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS AT THIS TIME. DO NOT CALL LAZYDAYS YET TO MAKE ANY RESERVATIONS, I WILL NOTIFY THE GROUP WHEN THEY START ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS.

I just received the Site Contract and the Catering Contract Today and I will be reviewing them.

I will start putting together the Seminar Schedule, any suggestions are welcomed.

I am getting an early start on the 2022 Gathering so you all can mark your calendars and make your plans to attend. We need a great turnout next year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This will be our first Monacoers Rally and wouldn’t miss it for the world. Some ideas I would like to know more about is basic yearly maintenance on the Aqua Hot system    

We are full time in our ‘04 Dynasty 38 Bishop. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunriseranch2000

Fellow Campers,

Sunny and I will be in the area during the Gathering time period and would like to join you.

Bob and Sunny Penland

2018 Allegro Bus 37AP

38 minutes ago, sunriseranch2000 said:

Fellow Campers,

Sunny and I will be in the area during the Gathering time period and would like to join you.

Bob and Sunny Penland

2018 Allegro Bus 37AP

All are welcome!  More details coming as things unfold. 

Thankfully Lazy Days got an early jump on this so Dave has been able to start the planning process early. Dave, Fred & Bill used to do the Gathering together and since the passing of Fred & Bill he was left alone to do all the work. I have tried to step up and help him to take some of the workload off him as planning these things can be a real chore. Dave and I just reviewed the menu choices and the dinners will be fantastic. I will be doing a seminar or two myself and will help Dave bring in other experts to conduct seminars. We talked yesterday about the need for a few members that may be coming in early to help stuff the goodie bags.

Dave will let everyone know when registration opens and when that happens I urge you to make your call to Lazy days to reserve a spot as I have a feeling this Gathering is going to fill up fast. I lost track of the number of Gatherings I have attended over the years but can say each one has always been fun and educational while also giving everyone the chance to meet people from the forum here.

As with all the Gatherings I will be doing free coach inspections again and will give more information on that latter. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new people who may attend. Mark the date. 🙂

• Thanks 3

On 3/31/2021 at 4:11 PM, Ukulelemark said:

This will be our first Monacoers Rally and wouldn’t miss it for the world. Some ideas I would like to know more about is basic yearly maintenance on the Aqua Hot system    

We are full time in our ‘04 Dynasty 38 Bishop. 

Roger Berke Aqua-Hot Parts - https://www.parts.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com/main.sc  JOIN Roger's forum. Expert.
John Carrillo Aqua-Hot Parts - https://heatmyrv.com/  Parts & Service
Rudy Legett with AquaHot Service Baytown 713-818-3234. Very knowledgeable guy and NOT arrogant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...