08 Endeavor not airing up in rear

63Hotrod

Went to drive the coach to the shop for pm started and it filled both tanks and popped off as normal. Both tanks we at their normal pressure

But the back did not come up to normal height came up just an inch or so. The coach was not leaning down on either side .Dumped air and refilled no charge. Eased down the driveway a few feet joggling it with the brakes no change.

Ok left it sit went inside to cancel plans etc. CAME BACK OUT AND IT WAS AT NORMAL HEIGHT 

Going to change out the rear ride height valves BUT not sure that is the issue. ???????????

If you buy parts, please post the numbers. I am building a file for my 08 Endeavor. The air system needs a good going over.

Myron I will post what I find. Rev shows available under the a different pn that I found in a drawing in some files you sent me a while back. But a bit expensive and doesn't look like the one on the coach

Chasing now the Haladex pn listed in the parts list on this site. I am seeing different specs for the open / closed psi for the pn on line then what Rev shows

They show 60 close open 65 psi  The Haldex KN 3100 seems to NA most places but there are several alt

Let You know what we find

Cheapest and fast free delivery for 5 of  3100 was at Advanced Auto, these things are so simple that I'm not really worried about the brand sticker. Couldn't tell a difference as they likely come from the same place. Also come with new plugs for that price unlike some others.

• Like 1

Ivan, would you mind clarifying that part number. What is it etc. Sorry, the air system is not in my wheel house but it will be soon.

Guest Ray Davis

Wow Ivan that's a terrific price,  you're a good shopper.   I don't recall what I paid, but it was probably double your price.

On my last trip a week ago from the GA/Florida Welcome Center on I-95 S, I had a similar problem. The drivers side rear would not come up to it's normal ride height. Had to use the HWH leveling system in manual mode just to get the coach home which was about 100 miles.

Now that it is parked in our RV driveway, I plan to rebuild all of the air connections on the front and rear tanks, rebuild the HWH 6-pack valves front and rear plus remove and relocate the HWH Air Compressor to an inside bay location.

Lots to do this winter.

Richard, if you decide to replace the pintle at the same time as the O rings when rebuilding the six packs, look up Hypoxia’s post about such. I hooked him up with my car wash supplier to buy the pintles at a fraction of the cost of buying them from HWH. I am assuming you have the HWH air leveling system on your Dynasty.

Sorry, it was at the other forum, Richard. 

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f115/valid-leveling-4-pack-and-6-pack-reseal-461089.html

The link below is the pintle that Jim (Hypoxia) bought to work with his Valid system on his 2007 Signature.  You will need to make an account to buy from them. Not a big deal.

The pintles are from a Kip Norgren solenoid valve. In my car washes the solenoids were 24v ac, 60hz.  But the pintle doesn’t care, as long as it gets a magnetic field. You will see -24-60 in the part number. The pintles for 24v ac or 12v dc are the same. I’ve used both. 

https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-1975-kip-valves-pa-2x1138-ac-plunger-assembly-for-2x1138-24-60-solenoid-valve.aspx

Sorry I didn’t read through Jim’s thread thoroughly to see that the part number wasn’t mentioned. When this was going on, Jim and I were texting back and forth. I sent him a pintle to verify it was the same as the Valid ones.  

He was nice enough to give me a gently used Penguin 15k A/C unit when I stopped by his place for a tour of his Newell.  One pintle for one Penguin. Nice exchange!

55 minutes ago, Happycarz said:

The link below is the pintle that Jim (Hypoxia) bought to work with his Valid system on his 2007 Signature.  You will need to make an account to buy from them. Not a big deal.

The pintles are from a Kip Norgren solenoid valve. In my car washes the solenoids were 24v ac, 60hz.  But the pintle doesn’t care, as long as it gets a magnetic field. You will see -24-60 in the part number. The pintles for 24v ac or 12v dc are the same. I’ve used both. 

https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-1975-kip-valves-pa-2x1138-ac-plunger-assembly-for-2x1138-24-60-solenoid-valve.aspx

Sorry I didn’t read through Jim’s thread thoroughly to see that the part number wasn’t mentioned. When this was going on, Jim and I were texting back and forth. I sent him a pintle to verify it was the same as the Valid ones.  

He was nice enough to give me a gently used Penguin 15k A/C unit when I stopped by his place for a tour of his Newell.  One pintle for one Penguin. Nice exchange!

Great, thank you. I have HWH system but the plunger is likely the same, I meassured 0.4415 diameter. I expect a sample of an old stock plunger from Skinner Industries so good to know what to try next if that does not work out. Thanks.

15 hours ago, Happycarz said:

Richard, if you decide to replace the pintle at the same time as the O rings when rebuilding the six packs, look up Hypoxia’s post about such. I hooked him up with my car wash supplier to buy the pintles at a fraction of the cost of buying them from HWH. I am assuming you have the HWH air leveling system on your Dynasty.

Sorry, it was at the other forum, Richard. 

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f115/valid-leveling-4-pack-and-6-pack-reseal-461089.html

Thanks for the link! Once I get into the project this winter I will post more about it.