2007 Endeavor Power Gear control. Help!!!

Gweedo

Leaving right now on a 7 day trip.  When I put in gear my rig in gear n release the parking brake my power gear starts flashing and beeping.  Says jacks down n their not. I replaced a seal month ago. Topped of tank. Jack when up n down no problem but I didn’t put in gear.  Anything I should check 

Check the fluid in the reservoir. There's a switch in there that triggers the warning system. You might have a separate issue than the seal you replaced. An alternative, albeit not the best is to remove the fuse and be on your way since you've said they're up. Start with the simple stuff then move up the ladder....Dennis

• Like 1

Check the oil level in you jack reservoir.  The jack down alarm is activated by float switch in reservoir.

Sorry for the repeat response.

Jim

Edited by Jim Byrd
  • Like 1

Alarm only sounds when you put it in gear? 
When you key on without starting is there still an alarm?  
Hopefully just the reservoir tank level switch.  Check the wiring around it and ensure the level is high enough as mentioned by others. 

Also try deploying your jacks again and then retracting them, keep the retract button going for a little longer than needed, but  quite certain you just have a low level condition. 

• Like 1

The control pad is dark. I turn key to on position.   Jacks down light comes on. N center green light flashes. 
I put more fluid in just in case. Same issue.  I checked all connections all r good.   

if I start it n release parking brake all lights flash n beeps 

Clarity when I turn pad on the jacks down light comes on

Where would the fuse be located?  

Just throwing this out there my dumb a$$ didn’t know there were 2 separate tanks on my MH until my buddy showed me after I filled it wala no more beeping. I thought the slide tank under my step was for the jacks also rookie mistake.

Don

My fluid is topped off and still takes a bit to retract, before the light goes out. If I’m too impatient and put it in gear, the alarm goes off.

• Like 1

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2007 Endeavor Power Gear control. Help!!!
  • 3 weeks later...

Follow up. Book calls for 3/4 inch of fluid from the top which is where it was. Took the float switch out and it checked good.  So I added fluid to less than a 1/2 inch put it back together and it works.  Short answer fluid was too low.   Thanks again for all the responses!

now off to replace the generator dash switch.  

Merry Christmas to all.   

Edited by Gweedo
  • Like 2