Looking for Monaco support in Houston

ido70
Go to solution Solved by ido70,

My 2004 Windsor is laid up in Houston with no 12v electrical getting to the coach. I am 6 hours away in Donna. The service shop I left it with for other work (now completed) has run into a wall.  Can anyone recommend a Houston shop with lots of experience on old Monaco’s. It’s at RV Masters now but they are stumped.

Have you tried electrical with the generator running? Do you have power when plugged in? There is a fuse in the house battery compartment. Also the ground should be there. Start there with a meter to check battery output at the source. Check that ground lug then work outward.... PPL has an excellent repair shop, give them a call if you're unable/unsure of how to check things out yourself.....Dennis

• Solution

Good news all, RV fixed, tested and driven, ready to pickup. Not sure exactly what was cause (small circuit board inside front panel). We will return to Houston, pickup and continue North, homeward bound, mentally exhausted… will be selling this old girl this spring…we’re getting too old for this stress. Merry Christmas all!