MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sandy, Kelsey and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

It’s been a tough and strange 2020. From Covid-19,Lock-downs, a vicious election and much discontent in Washington, DC. To the individual family struggles we all face, 2020 has been a year of ups, downs and dealing with whatever comes our way and I will be very happy to put this year behind us..

As the year comes to a close let’s all take a moment to try an consider the blessings of 2020 that came in spite of the rough spots. The family and friends around us are the most important of these as they form that support structure we all need from time to time. They also provide some of our greatest joys. Whether it’s friends, parents, siblings, children, grand kids or pets, those bright spots make the year better no matter what the world throws at us.

Then there are our co-workers, the job itself and the environment that absorbs much of our waking hours. Those relationships are important, too. Often those places and people see us more than our families do. We are there as part of a team. While tensions are naturally part of that; having a good team around you makes all the difference in the world.

In the Bill D's Monacoers Group I have Great Team in Place that make it work and keeps the Group Moving forward. These folks truly deserve an award in  Recognition of their Hard Work and Dedication. I especially want to Thank Scotty Hutto, Tom Cherry, Larry Laursen, Frank McElroy, Chris Throgmartin and for all their help and support with helping me in keeping Bill D's, Fred White and Rex Darley's vision alive and well. These Gentlemen have  all worked hard in moving the Monacoers Group forward.

Sometimes Moderating the Monacoers Group is not an easy task, especially when you only do it occasionally and it feels like a full time job, They make the job much easier.

My Greatest Thanks is to all the Members of the Monacoers Group. We could not make it happen without you. You are the reason this Group Exists and I want to say Thanks for all your Contributions, Knowledge that you all share, The Comradely we share and especially all you Support and Loyalty to the Bill D's Monacoers Group.

So, as you enter this Christmas weekend and then march toward the New Year, think of those folks around you who make the year a little brighter and better for us all.

"Happiness Is The Journey, Not The Destination"

David & Sandy Pratt, Melbourne FL

FORETRAVEL IH-45, 2016 Ford Explorer

Bella "The Ratwieler" Yorky, CoCo "The Wild One" new puppy and RJ "The Man" Pomeranian in Puppy Heaven

• Like 7

Thank you Dave for the very well written wishes. I am thankful for everyone here along with their thoughts, help and input. Thanks to all that help support this great site! You are a great team!

Merry Christmas to all and here’s to a healthy, joyful and successful year ahead.

David and family, and Bill D's Monacoers.org

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!
Feliz Navidad y Un Prospero Anno Nuevo!
and may all stay safe and God Bless

Ki