Coach Name Badges

The idea of replacement coach name badges (Diplomat, Camelot, Windsor) was discussed about a year ago here but I don't believe anything ever developed from that.  Please correct me if I missed it.  I haven't seen any of these particular names on anyone's website, including eBay, for many years.

A friend of mine owns a Camelot and is wanting to get some new badging produced. These are the names, and most of our coaches have 3,  (one on rear, one under the drivers window and one near the entrance door).   Since he's doing all this effort for the Camelot, he wants to include Diplomats and Windsors on this first go-around.   (It could easily grow into all the other Monaco Models, but he's more or less, testing the response now).   Set up costs and minimum order sizes really get the start up cost up there so I offered to help him try to get some feedback on demand.   He's absolutely not doing this to make money, but obviously would like to break even.  

My first question here is does anyone know now many Diplomats, Camelots or Windsors were built over the years?   

I'm also looking for someone that has an earlier Windsor (1999-2002 era), to either post a picture of your name badge or email a picture to me, possibly with a tape measure over it for a size reference. 

"bhoward27ataoldotcom"

If anyone would be interested in 1, 2, or 3 of these name badges (Sorry, only Dips, Camelots or Windsors right now)  for your coach,  you can email me that information as well. See email above.   We're trying to get a 'feel' for the demand.  He hasn't come up with any pricing yet, however. 

Thanks for the help.   I hope this comes together.

18 minutes ago, windsorbill06 said:

The idea of replacement coach name badges (Diplomat, Camelot, Windsor) was discussed about a year ago here but I don't believe anything ever developed from that.  Please correct me if I missed it.  I haven't seen any of these particular names on anyone's website, including eBay, for many years.

A friend of mine owns a Camelot and is wanting to get some new badging produced. These are the names, and most of our coaches have 3,  (one on rear, one under the drivers window and one near the entrance door).   Since he's doing all this effort for the Camelot, he wants to include Diplomats and Windsors on this first go-around.   (It could easily grow into all the other Monaco Models, but he's more or less, testing the response now).   Set up costs and minimum order sizes really get the start up cost up there so I offered to help him try to get some feedback on demand.   He's absolutely not doing this to make money, but obviously would like to break even.  

My first question here is does anyone know now many Diplomats, Camelots or Windsors were built over the years?   

I'm also looking for someone that has an earlier Windsor (1999-2002 era), to either post a picture of your name badge or email a picture to me, possibly with a tape measure over it for a size reference. 

"bhoward27ataoldotcom"

If anyone would be interested in 1, 2, or 3 of these name badges (Sorry, only Dips, Camelots or Windsors right now)  for your coach,  you can email me that information as well. See email above.   We're trying to get a 'feel' for the demand.  He hasn't come up with any pricing yet, however. 

Thanks for the help.   I hope this comes together.

I have a diplomat definitely interested.  

Very interesting on the Dynasty interest.  Thanks to you guys for replying. 

Keep the comments coming.  

Can you older guys, (1990's up to about 2002-3 year coaches), INCLUDING DYNASTY OWNERS, please email me a picture of your Badge with a tape measure in it for size reference???  I want to be sure Monaco didn't change something over the years.  

I posted my email in the original post.  

thanks!!

Edited by windsorbill06
grammar

15 minutes ago, allphase8 said:

Count me in

2006 Camelot.

Actually have one of the smaller ones for the front cap

You have a smaller name badge or a roadmaster logo on the front cap?  I haven't seen the name badges on the front cap....

46 minutes ago, JetAburner said:

'99 Windsor

Very interested

Will get some pics with tape measure next trip to storage.

20210730_200018.jpg

I'd be real interested in seeing your name badge.  I can't quite zoom in enough to see yours clearly here, but It almost looks like you have the Roadmaster logo next to it.  

10 minutes ago, allphase8 said:

Don't have them with me but as I recall a Camelot on the front cap appx 9.5" and a Camelot on the rear cap about 10.5"

What about the M logo on the Gen door?

Sorry it is an M logo front and back.  Dimensions are appx correct

you are correct about the size, 9.5 front and 10" rear.  Lots of people don't realize they are different.  But for the purpose of this thread we're only talking about the "Name Badges" .   Diplomat, Camelot, Windsor.    Maybe dynasty if we get enough interest. 

thanks everyone for replying.  The individual that is spearheading this 'project' is saying the start up cost/minimum manufacture order is significant, which we knew when we started discussing this.   We're keeping track of interest and models from this forum, so keep the reply's coming in.  Thank you to those that sent me an email with pictures of your name badge.  It's been helpful. 

Keep the comments coming.