2002 Dynasty Electric Flush Toilet Manufacturer?

Patrick

The blade in my 2002 Dynasty Baroness toilet refuses to open unless I first force the manual open/close valve 1 click open after every flush. Something isn’t working right and I’d like to get a drawing of the workings or order a replacement but I don’t know if this is a Thetford or Dometic unit and have no model number. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hi Patrick, 

I ran into a similar problem in January, the valve on my Sealand Opus 3110 (if I remember correctly) was stuck in the open position. Turns out the board in the back of the toilet was bad. There is a guy named Paul Whittle that responded to my plea on iRV2, he actually made the boards, same one as in his Signature. Check him out. 
donbouv

2005 HR Navigator 43 PBQ 

Paul Whittle came to our rescue and saved us and our failed Sealand electric 3010 toilet while we were boondocking out in the AZ desert.

He is an amazing gentleman willing to go the extra mile to help fellow RV’ers.

He is also on Monacoers.

Ed H

2004 Monaco Signature 45’ Castle III/2019 F350 DRW 4x4

• Like 1

Our toilet is also a Sealand Magnum Opus with electric flush.  Paul's new board rescued it!

Dometic purchased Sealand and then stopped supporting their products.  Paul spent countless hours reverse engineering the control board.  

I'll tell him you need help.  

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2022 at 6:53 PM, Patrick said:

The blade in my 2002 Dynasty Baroness toilet refuses to open unless I first force the manual open/close valve 1 click open after every flush. Something isn’t working right and I’d like to get a drawing of the workings or order a replacement but I don’t know if this is a Thetford or Dometic unit and have no model number. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I heavely lubricate mine with vaseline petroleum jelly, lasts for approx 6 mos 

On 4/6/2022 at 7:44 PM, vito.a said:

Our toilet is also a Sealand Magnum Opus with electric flush.  Paul's new board rescued it!

Dometic purchased Sealand and then stopped supporting their products.  Paul spent countless hours reverse engineering the control board.  

I'll tell him you need help.  

38 minutes ago, JOHN McCLURE said:

Thanks. I will try that. 

9 hours ago, JOHN McCLURE said:

Like John, I lubricate, but with Blue Dawn dish soap.  Many RV'ers put Blue Dawn in their black tank anyway using the GEO Method.   Whenever I do that, I just leave a little extra Blue Dawn to sit on top of the blade until the next flush.  This seems to keep it lubricated also.

1 hour ago, Bill R said:

Like John, I lubricate, but with Blue Dawn dish soap.  Many RV'ers put Blue Dawn in their black tank anyway using the GEO Method.   Whenever I do that, I just leave a little extra Blue Dawn to sit on top of the blade until the next flush.  This seems to keep it lubricated also.

Blue dawn is good stuff, why not give it a try