REV Technical Support - Total Waste of Time!

I wanted to get the serial number for my Allison Transmission plus the Data Card if it is still in their computer system but was told by a voice-menu-prompt that they no longer give technical support on the phone WRT older Monaco coaches, so you have to send an email to yadayadayada.

What a total bunch of BS!

That tells me they no longer want to deal with Monaco coach owners unless you send an email off into cyberspace wondering if they even received it and not knowing how long it will be before they even respond or whether they will respond at all.

Today's phone call was the LAST one to them. AFAIAC I will not even lose and nano-second of sleep if they fell off the face of this earth today.

I doubt very much if Veurink's would have the serial number of my Allison Transmission and the Data Card for the entire coach.

It was quicker to raise the back end up with the HWH then crawl underneath to read the tag on the transmission itself which I did.

Sue at Veurinks has the ability to see pretty much everything that Rev Group has on your coach, they are a Rev Group Dealer.  I've had the occasion to visit and go through the upstairs Monaco Parts bins and see some of what they can see on their computer.  I would give them a try with an email, they still support those old coaches.

Guest Ray Davis
16 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

I will not even lose and nano-second of sleep if they fell off the face of this earth today.

Richard, are you unhappy with REV?  🤣  ROFLMAO   Can't say I blame you.  In this day & age companies tend to put distance between themselves and callers unless   you're wanting to buy a new coach, then they'll be calling you.

On 5/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, 6Wheels said:

What is this ROFLMAO?  How is it pronounced?

On 5/4/2022 at 7:56 AM, Dr4Film said:

Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off.

…and I pronounce if “ruffle-mayo”.  Or not at all…😉🤪

• Haha 1