Jack problem - 2004 HR Endeavor

Hello everyone, this is part 1 of a 2 part post as they both go hand in hand I believe.

Having a jack problem so when I went into my front bay to check for a blown fuse I found my schematic on the back of the plastic cover for all my fuse locations to be worn away so badly that I can't determine what fuses go with what locations. My question is would anyone with a similar coach( 2004 HR Endeavor) be able to take a picture of the back of the plastic fuse location cover so I can figure out fuse locations. Or if anyone knows where I can obtain this information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone in advance, Mike

Can you post pics of what your bay looks like and what the fuse panels look like?  That may help someone determine if theirs is close before posting.  Have you checked your manual for a diagram?

Just did a quick search and found your manual.  Pg 356

https://www.holidayrambler.com/owners-manuals/

Screenshot_20231103_132924_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Edited by Steven P

• 2 weeks later...

Okay updating from my previous post, Checked all the fuses and have power to the solenoid for the jacks. My problem is my control pad will not light up and work, I can't raise or lower the jacks from the pad.. Couple more questions before I call the mobile tech,

If the Nason switch is bad would it cause my control pad to not light up with power. Reason I ask is I have lately been getting the infamous beeping under the dash for a short time when putting the coach in drive. If yes would anyone have the part number for the switch and where is the best place to order one.

Am I missing a fuse somewhere that supplies power to the control pad, I have checked the fuse in my fuse box and it is good.

Thanks everyone for any information you can provide.  2004 HR Endeavor

Mike 

This the Nason Parking Brake Valve that you probably have. I have bought from Radwell company before with no problems. Part number: nason sm-1c-66r/wp28

https://www.radwell.com/en-US/Buy/NASON/NASON/SM-1C-66R-DIV-WP28?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAjMKqBhCgARIsAPDgWlwmFtaA6GHVYfHjbZIYNJSyADFfGFF3av29AzrvG6OPLSRIfS1a7fMaAqs5EALw_wcB

I don't think the Nason switch would keep the control panel from lighting up.  Have you confirmed the connections to the back of the panel are secure?  I had that problem with my Dynasty where the control panel was mounted horizontally in the driver's left side panel.  Gravity and vibration would slowly cause the connector to come partially disconnected. 

-Rick N.

I only have air leveling on my coach so I'm relying on my foggy memory of the Dynasty. Have you tried jumping power directly to the jack switch? From what you've described, it sounds like a short circuit for sure. The key does need to be in the ACC position to activate the system. I believe you have a loose connection somewhere. I'd start with the switch and work backwards. Open the left panel next to the driver's seat and check all the wiring harnesses in that alcove. Those wires should have been zip tied at the factory but they were not. All of them bouncing around in there leads to lose connections. Keep us posted...good luck. Dennis

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Jack problem - 2004 HR Endeavor

My 2003 Endeavor will operate the jacks without the key.  It WON'T operate with key on (ignition), so starting the engine and letting the bags inflate THEN releasing the jacks ISN'T AN OPTION.  I've learned to survive.

@Corgidad, have you swapped some relays in Monaco Box 2 around?  I know a bad Park-Bell relay will sound with parking brake off and transmission in gear.  OTOH I'm not sure what relays control the jacks or if a relay state is conditional. 

- bob

When my Nason switch went bad, I still had power to the level pad.  I could lower them and the system thought the parking brake was off so it'd retract them. Sounds like a loose connection or power issue somewhere.