Looking for an RV (Class A) remodel facility

As the title says we are looking to have some work done by a qualified facility. Planning on carpet removal, front Capt Chairs replaced, and some woodwork remodel of living room area. Wood like front TV replaced with a Roku 40-45", couch replaced and a possible electric fireplace installed. Not looking to spend 6 months having it done but rather a possible 30 day project. I am able to travel anywhere in the south west to south east and most anyplace except northeast and west coast.  Anyone have a favorite location? Already headed to Clayton, NC to have AC's replaced in May based on a excellent tip from a member here. 

Have you used them in the past? Their facility looks impressive, will give them a call and see how far out we would be to have the work completed. Thank you.

Check out Classic Coach Works in Ormond Beach (just north of Daytona). I had a similar scope completed on my ‘03 Dynasty when I bought it 7 years ago. Replace Captain chairs, couch, LVT flooring throughout, remove and replace shower, upgraded electronics, modified select cabinetry (cherry), etc, etc. (PS my Dynasty will be listed for sale in about a month). 

• Like 1

CCW sure looks good. Will need to call them and see what kind of schedule I can work out.  This is exactly why I posted my thread so I could locate top quality shops that I can get top quality work done. Thanks for all the help.

So my coach is at Amazing Creations having almost this exact work performed. 
The pictures I am receiving of the work in progress looks very good. 
They are located in Junction City, OR so may be farther than you care to drive. 
Scott the owner was a Monaco employee for several years back in the good old days and knows Monaco’s well. 

• Like 1

Premier RV (premierrvservices.com) Premier RV in Junction City Oregon.

I haven't personally used them but have been to their facility a few times, the building is not much to look at on the outside but it's the old County Coach factory and there are a lot of ex Monaco and Country Coach employees that work there, and the remodel work I have seen seems to be top notch.

It's quit the story if you look into it.

Yes, there are some great resources in Eugene, Coburg and Junction City Oregon. 

39 minutes ago, Scott 61 said:

If you're in Oregon Elite rv would be my choice X Monaco employees very very good https://eliternr.com/

I have been using Elite since Eric was working at Monaco.  I know them well.  They do excellent work but this remodel is out of the scope of what they offer.

• Like 1

You might give Kustom Coach Works (541-501-3371) in Junction City , Oregon a call.  They did the floors in my coach and did a great job.  He had also done the TV remodel in the front and bedroom areas.  Several members of our Monaco club have used them and like his work.   I would also second Oregon Elite Rv in Oregon for your Air Conditioners.  They have done AC work on several members of our Monaco group.  Good luck on your projects and safe travels.

Wow, never expected so many good shops existing on the routes we travel each year. As we have kids and grand kids spread out from Bellingham, WA to Cambridge, OH we try to make a round trip on a yearly basis and spend the winters in TX. I've got some work ahead of me checking out the many quality shops available and making a decision on where to go. Thanks for all the input from everyone, much appreciated.

We have used Classic Coach Works in Ormand, Beach Florida for the installation of Auto-Motion shades and refinishing of the window valances. They do good work.

We have visited Elite RV in Palmetto, Florida, and met with the owner, they are a very capable shop. We would use Elite.

We have contact information for both shops. PM me if interested. 

We have used Dave & LJ's Interior Design located in Woodland, WA. When my wife and I purchased our 2005 Diplomat from the PO in 2015, the first thing we wanted done was our front television. They did excellent work converting the front overhead TV cabinet, removing the OEM Sony tube television and installing a Samsung flat screen unit. Several years later, we returned for more interior work.

• All tile and carpet removed.
  • New carpet installed on the slides and engine cover/bedroom closet.
  • Luxury vinyl tile installed throughout
  • New stepwell treads and recarpeted sides
  • New sofa hide-a-bed and two rocking recliners

Next up for us are new AutoMotionShades. 

So, not in your area of the country that you are considering, but you may want to. They do excellent work, keep their promises and complete work on time and budget.

1 hour ago, J Goddard said:

We have used Dave & LJ's Interior Design located in Woodland, WA. When my wife and I purchased our 2005 Diplomat from the PO in 2015, the first thing we wanted done was our front television. They did excellent work converting the front overhead TV cabinet, removing the OEM Sony tube television and installing a Samsung flat screen unit. Several years later, we returned for more interior work.

• All tile and carpet removed.
  • New carpet installed on the slides and engine cover/bedroom closet.
  • Luxury vinyl tile installed throughout
  • New stepwell treads and recarpeted sides
  • New sofa hide-a-bed and two rocking recliners

Next up for us are new AutoMotionShades. 

So, not in your area of the country that you are considering, but you may want to. They do excellent work, keep their promises and complete work on time and budget.

Actually we return to Bellingham every year for a couple of months to visit family and complete a yearly service of our F150 to have it fully ready for another year as our toad. Actually could visit them and see what kind of costs are involved and a schedule of when possible. Thank you for the suggestion.