Check engine light

I think I asked this before but got no response. Detroit series 60 14L. Going through West Virginia in November 2020 claiming the long hills my check engine light came on. Going down the hills it would go out and on again with the climbing. It finally stays on all the time. I changed fuel filters , hydraulic filter and all fluids are as should be. 
Any Ideas? 
Paul

Well I wish I knew but my coach recently was doing the exact same thing. My issue was the turbo actuator. 07 EPA 360 Cummins. But after about a half hour the engine berated and could not go over 10 mph.

I had sorta the same problem on my last coach, which was a 1997 Ford F53 chassis gasser.  The problem is that the transmission was getting hot, turned out the transmission was a little low on fluid, had the transmission serviced (fluid change & filter) and it fixed the problem.  Don't know if thats whats going on for you but it's somewhere to look.

Thanks John,

I can’t level my coach where I am but am moving Monday so will check tranny. When the problem started I was climbing hills and might have been in economic mode but it was stuttering before it shifted. As I got out of the hills it shifted better. I will check the fluid when level.

paul

5 hours ago, Paul Busch said:

Thanks  Vito,
I am in Rv park Livingston Tx and mobile tech wanted 900.00 to come out and read codes. I am heading to San Antonio in a couple days and will see if I can find someone there.

paul

A Cummins shop sent a tech out and read the codes.

$60. Charge

It was the Barometric pressure and harnes.

$165. Total parts and labor.

So under $240. With tax

East of Morgantown West Virginia.