Getting ready to change out my serpentine belt on rear radiator Knight. Couldn’t find the belt info on any of my books, but did manage to get numbers off the current belt. More of a preventative maintenance so I don’t have to do it on side of road. I have the belt ordered and looking for any tips or tricks to make it go as easy as possible as I know it will not be easy. 
Oh and if anyone has the belt number for the AC compressor, that would be much appreciated as I did not see any numbers on it. 
thanks, Steve

Take the advice of one who has been there and attempted that.  Go to your Cummins authorized distributorship dealer and let them do it for you.  Once you take the belt off and cannot put the new belt on, you are stuck dead in the water.  It's not worth the few bucks you save.  Chuck B Former Diplomat owner.  

Just changed my serpintine belt on my 2006 Diplomat 400 Cummins. Was not really that difficult especially with 2 people. One person under and one up top . Took us 1hour 15 min. I don't have a seperate belt belt for the AC.  Ray is right, Yes, do change the tensioner at the same time. That is the easy part.

I have had to change the S-belt twice.  Once when the water pump bearings froze up, and once when the alternator bearings froze up.  You are lucky to be able to pick your time to replace it.  I was on the side of the road both times on a Sunday night!