TPMS system

I tow a 2015 Chevy Equinox I was wondering if anybody has put a TPMS system on rubber valve stems

My car has an internal TPMS system and cannot change the valve stems two metal ones

The TPMS is called a (tire tracker) and the sensors weigh half ounce 

What do people recommend thank you

I tow a 2015 F-159 and use the TST 507 sensors. Flow through on the coach, cap sensor on the truck.

I have a motorcycle trailer with rubber valve stems using TST system (flow thru) with 12,000 miles towing. Also a tow dolly and Lexus with same valve stems - over 10,000 miles, no issues. And now a 2020 Equinox with the same TST system waiting to be towed another 10,000 miles. Non issue!!

I have rubber valve stems on all the things I tow (Jeep, car, boat, tow dolly) and use TPMS external sensors on all.  The car and Jeep both have internal TPMS monitoring also.   I use the "cap" design, not the flow-thru ones, because of weight.   Also, I have not found a need to check tire pressure every day or week.   That is why I have a TPMS.

I've used the TST cap sensors on short rubber stems for the toad for 100,000+ miles with no problems other than all the false alarms my TST-507 system gives.  (It's a known defect the manufacturer won't fix).  Probably doesn't make much difference but the toad's tires were spin balanced with the sensors on (gone thru two sets of tires...).  Have a friend with Tire Minder sensors on rubber stemmed toad also with no problems over many years and many miles other than an automatic car wash rotating brush once ripped a rubber stem out of the rim causing immediate flat!  So I take mine off when going thru a car wash.