Power loss 07 Dynasty

TOBYLB4

Check your battery switches 

Check the sales mans swithch at entrance door.

It may have gotten turned off accidentally 😬 ???

Your generator produces AC power

Sounds like you lost DC , Battery powered item's. 

Yes I have tried the switch at the door. Can't tell by manual or switch which position is on or off.

I'm thinking I bumped it with my knee when opening the shade. But not sure as I can't  get anything after trying the switch.

Sorry I can't help but these coaches are like porcelain dolls..  There are a lot of smart people on here that will help. Kind of curious to see what the issue was though..

You will get it fixed someone on here will help try to leave a resolution in the comments. 

The Salesman switch turns on/off a large relay in the front run bay.  The front run bay is the compartment outside below the drivers feet.  Have someone flip the salesman switch on/off while you listen for a click noise inside the compartment. 

You will see large red 12v cables attached to each side of the relay.  Once you figure out which one, then use your voltmeter to see if there is power on both sides when the salesman switch is in the on position.  

If the relay is bad (which happens often) you can add a jumper cable from one side to the other until you can replace it.  

On my 2007 Beaver, the solenoid that is controlled by the salesman switch is in the rear, in the engine compartment on the right side. With salesman switch on, you should have power on both sides of solenoid. If power to just one side, solenoid has failed. Take the terminal with no power and hook it up to side with power, bypassing failed solenoid. This disables and bypasses the salesman switch, no more inadvertently turning off salesman switch. Hope this helps.

On my 99

The solenoid is in the engine compartment like Frank's 2007 Beaver is.

Rear passengers side.

I permanently bypassed mine some 10 years ago and discarded the bad solenoid. 

That simplified things 

The Aqua Hot should be wired directly to the house batteries (at least that was what I was told) as there is no MAIN fuse to power the Aqua-Hot other than the fuses in the Aqua Hot itself. BUT, you never know what Monaco may have done when putting these coaches together. That's why they are called snowflakes, no two are the same.

If it doesn't have 12 VDC power I would start at the house batteries first to see if they are sufficiently charged or mostly dead then start tracing from there to see where you lose 12 VDC power.

Hypoxia gave you what you need.  In the "2007 Dynasty Rear Run Panel Layout" photo, you need to check the two relays labeled #12.  The top one is the "Salesman Switch" disconnect for the Intellitec system and its loads.  The bottom one is the "Salesman Switch" disconnect for the rest of the coach-related 12 volt loads.  These two relays are set up to operate together, as a pair.

You will want to read 12 volts to ground on both large lugs on both of those relays.  (For a good source of "ground", there should be a large lug with several connectors tied to it, just to the left of the large relay in the center.  That lug should be mounted directly to the back wall of the box.)  If you do not see 12 volts on both large lugs of the relay(s), then the the relays are "open" and you will not have power to those systems, devices, lights, etc.  (The left large lug on both should be "always hot", and the right side should be controlled by the Salesman Switch.)  If both relays are "open", try the switch by the door and check it again.  NOTE - Try pressing on the top of the switch and see what you get.  Then try pressing on the bottom of the switch and see what you get.  I never really satisfied my self that up or down was on or off.  It could be that it is a toggling function and only relies on the operation of the switch on either the top or the bottom to make it toggle.  These switches are notorious for failing.