2006 DYNASTY ACTI Dash Gauges messed up. Warning lights abound. J1939 Issues? Gauges just cycling and sweeping and lights everywhere. RUNS FINE! HELP!

Hi there, I’m suddenly having issues with the gauges on my 2006 Monaco Dynasty Diamond IV. All the gauges EXCEPT the fuel and air gauges are sweeping constantly and I’ve got check engine, engine comm. failure, trans comm. failure, and check trans light. I will say this issue started after engine batteries dying and jump starting the coach. Coach batteries were only 13 months old, but a defective big boy solenoid in the RRB caused them to die. I replaced big boy and chassis batteries for peace of mind. I have spent countless hours looking for the obvious, and not so obvious. What is interesting is my Aladdin is still showing all engine parameters correctly, RPM, speed, boost, oil pressure, voltage, etc. I also drove the coach 40 or so miles at highway speeds in order to get it home and it drove normally, but the gauges did this the whole way home. I’ve taken basement ceiling panels down and tried to trace broken wires or burnt fuses to no avail. Though I did find mouse evidence I did not find any chewed wires. I’ve also checked all fuses and connections in both the front run box, and rear run box. Has anyone else had this problem on a similar year Monaco/HR/Beaver?? Any and all suggestions appreciated!

I should add, I have tried cleaning grounds, another hard reset of all systems (coach house, and chassis systems all disconnected for more than 20 mins) and also tried adding another large ground wire to the ground wire going into the gauges. I even ordered a new (used) Actia master speedometer gauge thinking this may have been my issue. Still no dice. Supposed to leave for a 10 hour trip across mountain passes in Wa state next week. Starting to get frustrated now. I’ve traced wires for many hours and found no breaks or corrosion. I have not been able to locate any more J1939 Deutsch connections other than one directly behind instrument cluster, and one in the center bay ceiling. Both were tight with no corrosion. Is there more near the engine? I wouldn’t think the Aladdin would be displaying engine and trans parameters if there was an ECU connection problem? Someone else out there with an 06 Monaco has to have had this same issue…

16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Hi there, I’m suddenly having issues with the gauges on my 2006 Monaco Dynasty Diamond IV. All the gauges EXCEPT the fuel and air gauges are sweeping constantly and I’ve got check engine, engine comm. failure, trans comm. failure, and check trans light. I will say this issue started after engine batteries dying and jump starting the coach. Coach batteries were only 13 months old, but a defective big boy solenoid in the RRB caused them to die. I replaced big boy and chassis batteries for peace of mind. I have spent countless hours looking for the obvious, and not so obvious. What is interesting is my Aladdin is still showing all engine parameters correctly, RPM, speed, boost, oil pressure, voltage, etc. I also drove the coach 40 or so miles at highway speeds in order to get it home and it drove normally, but the gauges did this the whole way home. I’ve taken basement ceiling panels down and tried to trace broken wires or burnt fuses to no avail. Though I did find mouse evidence I did not find any chewed wires. I’ve also checked all fuses and connections in both the front run box, and rear run box. Has anyone else had this problem on a similar year Monaco/HR/Beaver?? Any and all suggestions appreciated!

I should add, I have tried cleaning grounds, another hard reset of all systems (coach house, and chassis systems all disconnected for more than 20 mins) and also tried adding another large ground wire to the ground wire going into the gauges. I even ordered a new (used) Actia master speedometer gauge thinking this may have been my issue. Still no dice. Supposed to leave for a 10 hour trip across mountain passes in Wa state next week. Starting to get frustrated now. I’ve traced wires for many hours and found no breaks or corrosion. I have not been able to locate any more J1939 Deutsch connections other than one directly behind instrument cluster, and one in the center bay ceiling. Both were tight with no corrosion. Is there more near the engine? I wouldn’t think the Aladdin would be displaying engine and trans parameters if there was an ECU connection problem? Someone else out there with an 06 Monaco has to have had this same issue…

I will make a GENERAL comment.  You have, as suspected, and documented on the 2006 Dynasty prints, an ACTI gauge cluster.  Had a friend with that on a 2007.  The reasin your air gauges are…..OK….  They get their signal from a PCB, which is on a separate cluster, but acts like a “brain” or router, and sends the “signal” to each gauge.  FWIW…..that is usually the weakest or most prone to failure point.  There are two air pressure transducers and they are part of the integrated PCB.  They “leak” of the transducer fails and ACTI no longer supports or repairs those boards. Thus, my friend had to remove the air lines and put in two pressure switches and a buzzer and a dual PSI gauge….and the bummer….once the transducer sends an alarm signal, no one knew how to clip the output lead from the transducer so they cut off the generic “chime”….so when he has an issue…. A dashlight is all he gets and no audible.

OK….my limited knowledge says you MAY have a bad component (maybe a spike during jump starting)….and it is causing the J1039 data buss to go crazy.  @Frank McElroy and a few others are our experts here.  It is my understanding that the data buss (J1939) runs from the back to the front (have you found the print) and has many devices.  Engine ECM, Transmission connection, ABS, ACTI, ABS, and maybe (not an EXPERT) the Alladin.  There are some other experts here.  i will edit your topic title a little.  Go to the search box to the upper right & put in ACTI….NOT case sensitive.  In the drop down, choose TOPICS.  That will give you posts in topics where the data buss has been discussed.

Hope somevofviurv talented electronics wizards will chime in.

BTW…if you get it fixed and the USED speedo cluster has the 2 air transducers, I can put you in touch with a POTENTIAL buyer….

GOOD LUCK 

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2006 DYNASTY ACTI Dash Gauges messed up. Warning lights abound. J1939 Issues? Gauges just cycling and sweeping and lights everywhere. RUNS FINE! HELP!

It sounds like your gauges are going through their startup procedure constantly.

My gauges dance about when first started or I put them through a test procedure.

Since your Alladin seems to be working fine I suspect the communications lines/functions are working and that your jump start crippled the electronics of the gauges.

Second guessing things here of course and I may have a completely different setup. But the symptoms sure sound like it.

Since you are sure you have a good ground, (and why would that go bad when you jump started things ??), Use that for your voltmeter/test light. But use a 12 volt test light  to test the power feed wire to the instrument panel . 

Using a digital voltmeter could trick you. IF the voltage is coming on high enough for a fraction of a second until things load it down a digital meter will not reflect that quick change. A test light should glow steady. 

If you have any pictures and schematics, please share those for a better response.

Edited by myrontruex

Here is the 2006 Owners manual for the Actia Dash Gauges. I am not sure it is the same on your coach but it may help in trouble shooting your issue.

file:///C:/Users/David/Downloads/Actia_Cluster_2006_Service_Manual.pdf

5 hours ago, David Pratt said:

Here is the 2006 Owners manual for the Actia Dash Gauges. I am not sure it is the same on your coach but it may help in trouble shooting your issue.

file:///C:/Users/David/Downloads/Actia_Cluster_2006_Service_Manual.pdf

Dave, we can't get to your Local C:\ Drive.  

-Rick N.

4 hours ago, David Pratt said:

Thanks for posting that.  @Frank McElroy, i think this should be added to the files.  I don’t know all the models with the ACTI gauges, but it appears that the 06 & 07 Dynasty had them….i think your 08 has Medallion like my Camelot. Dave had an 05 Exec…

@Bradley,

I spoke to Frank.  His advice, which I think you may have done, was to turn off BOTH BATTERY Disconnect switches. Then cover the solar panel or totally disconnect the roof panels from the controller or the charging output lines to each bank.  Then,  I would pull both cables….negative first then positive from BOTH banks.  Then turn the ignition switch on for a minute….then find a “house” device….that has an on/off switch….not a MPX key pad….maybe the overhead cockpit lights.  That will drain all the residual charged energy out.  Let the poor thing sit an hour.  Then reassemble.  Turn on chassis bank first….then house.  Solar can be restored later.

THEN….START and see.  There may also be a step or two in Dave’s file.

Frank’s first thought….was the above….but i added a few more steps and time.  We’ve seen time off and draining is your friend on Magnums.

He speculated that if the Alladin was working, naybe not a J1939 buss issue.  There is one “cluster” in the ACTI complex that he calls the “brain”.  Sort of a mini CPU or ECM.  IF there was a DC voltage surge during the jump starting, then it may be damaged.   I would contact ACTI & get a block diagram of the system…..if not in the download.  You need to find out if the speedometer cluster is where the brain lives….

and…if you bought a spare with no need….I will give your info to my friend who needs the one with the air pressure transducers

Sorry I took so long to reply to this thread, have been working non stop in preparation for our trip! Wow, thank you all for the wealth of knowledge you’ve left me to diagnose this problem!! So many kind people on this forum. Seems I have several things to try. The first is going to be the simplest by disconnecting all power for an hour as suggested. I have tried it, but did not cover the solar panel, and only waited 20 minutes. I will also try some of the diagnostics for the gauges themselves as found in the manual that was posted. Seems like that could potentially rule out of its gauge issues? I do believe since the Aladdin is working it must be an Actia issue as well. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not! I have lots of trouble shooting to try this weekend, and will report back my findings. Thank you all so much! 

Here is a thread that I copied and goes back a ways.  Rather than consolidate, I am putting it here so that folks can see if if anyone has a similar issue...Bradley responded to this after some research.  Lets hope his effort works

I put a note on the other one requesting folks post here with updates to avoid the confusion

You say that all the grounds are cleaned. Are you sure that you found them all? There are a bunch. Ypuhave to remove the cables and clean the male end on the frame as well as the terminal. Have you ever checked all the cables at the batteries? Are anyof the cables corroded under the plastic shrink  connectors?  I found that some of my cables were extremely stiff at the battery end . I cut into the plastic shrink material and they were full of blue acid corrosion. I was at  Massey's on Phoenix and was given a lecture on battery connections. They should shine like a gold ring. There are a few hidden j1939  Deutsch connectors. One is in the engine bay back below the air filter. There is one (possibly 2) in a huge bundle of wires on the passenger side frame rail. Mine was wrapped with electrical tape. Very hard to find  as it is up high from the  earth or pavement. I was able to spray the connector with electrinic cleaner. I have read where some owners found a loose Deutsch pin. Another owner found a corroded fuse in the RR bay. Mine is an 08 and it has a Medalion dash read out. It would show bad ecm communication. I also would get a derate. There may be some wiring in the drivers shift console. I had some  blue crimp connectors that were iffy. Do not ask me how much this cost me at a FL dealer even though theyfound nothing. Do you have battery cut off switches in one of your battery bays. They connect to frame mounted juctions that are exposed to  the elements. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, sorry I’ve been slow to come back to this thread, it’s been a whirlwind few weeks of trips, and work. After so very much research and wire tracing most of which came to no fruition solving my issue with my dash gauges, I have now discovered I believe my issue is with the terminating resistors (one or both) at the ends of the j1939 data line running the span of the coach. This is the only logical thing left to check, and makes so very much sense since the engine and trans still run flawlessly. My question before I do even more crawling around is if anyone here knows where these two terminating resistors might be located in an 06’ era Dynasty. I know I need to follow the data line from end to end and they will be there somewhere, but 42 feet is a lot of searching! I am going to check for sure by measuring the ohms on the data line, it should be about 60 ohms if all is correct, zero, or 120 ohms and I’ve got a bad resistor(s). Chime in with any suggestions where to look first, I’m going to start at the rear engine diagnostics port and work my way forward from there! Thanks in advance!!

Hi Frank, no I do not (yet) have a code reader for the motorhome. In my research in the last few weeks I have found out my Aladdin still displays because it actually pulls the info from a slower data line (I forget the name) that is separate from the j1939. And because I have no starting / drivability issues a lot of this evidence points towards one or both of these resistors, which I’ve also read can be somewhat sensitive to a jumpstart. I’m going to use my multimeter when I get home today at the rear diagnostic port ( pin C and D if anyone is wondering) to measure the ohms and go from there. I highly suspect - and hope,  that this is the issue I’m having. Have you ever seen these resistors on your 08’?  

Just measure the resistance between pins C and D.  If close to 6O ohms (+/-2), likely the two 120 ohm terminating resistors are fine or you have a bad module on the databus is simulating a bad 120 ohm terminating resistor - a very unlikely situation.  If you get 120 ohms, then yes an open or missing terminating resistor.  If between 0-58 ohms a shorted terminating resistor or bad module on the data bus.  If you read below 58 ohms and you unplug the dash cluster and get 60 ohms then the dash cluster J1939 interface is bad.  If the databus has 60 ohms and a code reader works, the databus is fine and the problem is with the dash cluster.

On my coach I have one terminating resistor mounted behind the instrument cluster accessible through the top dash opening.  In the rear it's a long the databus cable from the engine to the RRB J1939 data port.

Ok, measured the ohms at pin c & d. 119-122 ohms steady. Found two more j1939 connectors about 6-12 inches upstream of the rear diagnostic port, but still cannot locate the terminating resistor. Seems that must be my issue, so I’ll keep searching.  Anyone who might know an exact location of either resistors on an 06 please chime in! Although I’ve gathered Monaco never really built two coaches exactly alike, so I may just have to hunt them down. 

Frank, if at all possible could you post some photos of what your resistors look like?  I’m assuming they look just like the triangular Deutsch connectors that the rest of the j1939 line uses? I pulled dash panel, again, and the j1939 line there runs directly into my Actia gauge panel, unless the resistor is branched off somewhere else a little further under the dash? Like I said I know our coaches may be a little different, just looking for some more direction!! Thanks for all your help! 

It's actually a terminating plug on the harness and looks like this.

Screenshot_20230901-232916.png

Yep, 120 ohms says one is bad OR you have a broken wire on the data bus OR a bad bus connection.

On mine it's branched off.  Just follow the grey cable and you should find it behind the instrument cluster.  In the rear it was in the wire loom harness along the frame rail from the engine to the rear data port.

• 3 months later...

Ok. This has been a long time coming, have been working on other projects, and it’s wet and cold here in the Pacific Northwest. I’ve driven my 06 Dynasty about 850 miles since this gauge swinging / communication error has begun. It shifts right, and drives great. Allison shift pad is illuminating correctly, and the Cummins is starting easily & running exactly right still per the Aladdin display. I still have ATC, and engine brake functions normal.  I have hunted, for hours to find the terminating resistors. I have still found none. ( Also tried a new master speedo gauge to no avail ) I dug for hours with my entire dash torn apart and followed the single j1939 wire that runs directly into the back of my Actia instrument cluster- I followed it out the floor of the drivers armrest all the way through the fuel bay into the basement of the coach. No resistor in line. I did the same in the rear of the coach. It’s possible I could still be missing it back there, but I don’t believe I am. I have taken down basement ceiling panels again and have found these mysterious J1939 connections (pictured) which are not connected to anything.  You would think this would be a Smoking gun. They are in the center bay which has many chassis components (Bendix ABS, Allison TCM, and leveling box) I have poked around and there are not resistors or connections, anywhere down here for these to plug into. There is also a white wire coming from the rectangle shaped deutsch connector which also does not have anything to connect to. I dug in the ceiling of the neighboring bays as well. I also think it’s odd that some of my j1939 lines are double wired? All the others I have seen on these forums are one single data cell line from front to back. Mine has two put together (so 2 data cell lines, 4 twisted wires) running from the rear to this bay, and a single running to the front gauge cluster. Is it possible the resistor was never put in line out of the factory? I bought this Dynasty from my grandparents who bought it brand new back in 06. I know all of its history, and they never had any work done which involved removing basement panels for any reason, they also never had any communication errors in the lifespan of the coach until shortly after I purchased it. So these connectors have been this way since it rolled out of the factory presumably. Should I try plugging a resistor into the triangular deutsch connector in the basement? Could it harm anything? The whole situation is a head scratcher. Hard to believe these would only just now be causing an issue more than 15 years later.   I will attach some pictures (and will try and take some better ones). Sorry for the long winded recap, and repeat of some info- but I’m determined to figure this issue out myself, and not pay a tech to chase a problem they may not find either. 

IMG_1467.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_1470.jpeg

IMG_1471.jpeg

IMG_1472.jpeg

Felt like I should add, if there was truly a major communication failure, across all systems as the gauge cluster says , how would it be starting, running, and driving correctly? I know there is more than one data transferring system on a 2006 model year, which is why my Aladdin is still displaying engine and transmission parameters it does not use the j1939 data line (j15708 I think?) But from what I have figured out, the transmission control module, the ECM, and most chassis components use solely the J1939? I read on another forum that someone had a very similar problem on an 06 Signature Series, and their ECM was the culprit. But they were missing the gear readout on their Allison shift pad, and they had no engine braking. My systems all work as normal. I also read it is possible on some Cummins ECM’s that one of the termination resistors is an internal part to the ECM? 

Edited by Bradley

Am I chasing the wrong issue? Should all this tell me this is a problem internal to the ecm, or internal to the warning bank on the dash? Just looking for more opinions, and knowledge. Thanks in advance 

Edited by Bradley

Well, I know nothing about your 06 but while 120 ohm is obviously wrong, it might have worked until you possibly added or moved some other wiring in its proximity that introduced noise on the bus which would otherwise be tolerable with correct impedance. Just an idea.

• Like 1

I had this issue with my gauges and it turned out to be the alternator overcharging. I had the alternator rebuilt and everything went back to working properly. When my alternator put out more than 14 volts it would makes the gauges go crazy, they would start sweeping and then I would get an error that said "Fault"

• Like 1

On 12/10/2023 at 2:53 PM, Bradley said:

Ok. This has been a long time coming, have been working on other projects, and it’s wet and cold here in the Pacific Northwest. I’ve driven my 06 Dynasty about 850 miles since this gauge swinging / communication error has begun. It shifts right, and drives great. Allison shift pad is illuminating correctly, and the Cummins is starting easily & running exactly right still per the Aladdin display. I still have ATC, and engine brake functions normal.  I have hunted, for hours to find the terminating resistors. I have still found none. ( Also tried a new master speedo gauge to no avail ) I dug for hours with my entire dash torn apart and followed the single j1939 wire that runs directly into the back of my Actia instrument cluster- I followed it out the floor of the drivers armrest all the way through the fuel bay into the basement of the coach. No resistor in line. I did the same in the rear of the coach. It’s possible I could still be missing it back there, but I don’t believe I am. I have taken down basement ceiling panels again and have found these mysterious J1939 connections (pictured) which are not connected to anything.  You would think this would be a Smoking gun. They are in the center bay which has many chassis components (Bendix ABS, Allison TCM, and leveling box) I have poked around and there are not resistors or connections, anywhere down here for these to plug into. There is also a white wire coming from the rectangle shaped deutsch connector which also does not have anything to connect to. I dug in the ceiling of the neighboring bays as well. I also think it’s odd that some of my j1939 lines are double wired? All the others I have seen on these forums are one single data cell line from front to back. Mine has two put together (so 2 data cell lines, 4 twisted wires) running from the rear to this bay, and a single running to the front gauge cluster. Is it possible the resistor was never put in line out of the factory? I bought this Dynasty from my grandparents who bought it brand new back in 06. I know all of its history, and they never had any work done which involved removing basement panels for any reason, they also never had any communication errors in the lifespan of the coach until shortly after I purchased it. So these connectors have been this way since it rolled out of the factory presumably. Should I try plugging a resistor into the triangular deutsch connector in the basement? Could it harm anything? The whole situation is a head scratcher. Hard to believe these would only just now be causing an issue more than 15 years later.   I will attach some pictures (and will try and take some better ones). Sorry for the long winded recap, and repeat of some info- but I’m determined to figure this issue out myself, and not pay a tech to chase a problem they may not find either. 

IMG_1467.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_1470.jpeg

IMG_1471.jpeg

IMG_1472.jpeg

Felt like I should add, if there was truly a major communication failure, across all systems as the gauge cluster says , how would it be starting, running, and driving correctly? I know there is more than one data transferring system on a 2006 model year, which is why my Aladdin is still displaying engine and transmission parameters it does not use the j1939 data line (j15708 I think?) But from what I have figured out, the transmission control module, the ECM, and most chassis components use solely the J1939? I read on another forum that someone had a very similar problem on an 06 Signature Series, and their ECM was the culprit. But they were missing the gear readout on their Allison shift pad, and they had no engine braking. My systems all work as normal. I also read it is possible on some Cummins ECM’s that one of the termination resistors is an internal part to the ECM? 

Just to recap, I believe you measured 120 ohms across the two J1939 data lines (pins C and D).  Assuming that's still the case then yes, you are missing a terminating resistor.  To have a stable J1939 databus, you need two 120 ohm terminating resistors on each end so I'm very surprised that the engine, abs, trans shifter, transmission and Aladdin computers all are talking to each other but the dash gauge display computer isn't. 

So, I just want to confirm the you are seeing 120 ohms on the 9 pin J1939 databus connector between pins B and C and this isn't being confused with the 6 pin slower speed J1708 databus connector where terminating resistors are NOT used.

If I'm not mistaken, on your year coach your dash cluster may actually be connected to the slower J1708 databus.  If that's the case, and you don't have a J1939 databus connection under your dash with a 9 pin data port then you won't find terminating resistors.

How many pin data port pins do you have on port connections under the dash and in the engine bay.

PXL_20231211_224533022.jpg

5 minutes ago, Frank McElroy said:

Just to recap, I believe you measured 120 ohms across the two J1939 data lines (pins C and D).  Assuming that's still the case then yes, you are missing a terminating resistor.  To have a stable J1939 databus, you need two 120 ohm terminating resistors on each end so I'm very surprised that the engine, abs, trans shifter, transmission and Aladdin computers all are talking to each other but the dash gauge display computer isn't. 

So, I just want to confirm the you are seeing 120 ohms on the 9 pin J1939 databus connector between pins B and C and this isn't being confused with the 6 pin slower speed J1708 databus connector where terminating resistors are NOT used.

If I'm not mistaken, on your year coach your dash cluster may actually be connected to the slower J1708 databus.  If that's the case, and you don't have a J1939 databus connection under your dash with a 9 pin data port then you won't find terminating resistors.

How many pin data port pins do you have on port connections under the dash and in the engine bay.

PXL_20231211_224533022.jpg

Hi Frank, just who I was hoping to hear from! Yes, that’s correct I am still measuring 120 ohms across pins C & D at the rear data port in the engine bay. You are correct that I only have a 9 pin port capable of accessing the j1939 data system the rear, and I have a 6 pin j1708 port under the steering column area. My Aladdin system does also utilize the slower (but still functioning) j1708 data bus as I’ve followed these wires to the controller under the dash.  But- Interestingly enough my Actia dash gauges are in fact fed by a single j1939 data line. It runs up through the drivers side armrest over the top of the FRB, and plugs right into the triangular deutsch connector on the harness on the back of my Actia cluster. I did not take a photo of that- but I will. You can see why I am so stumped. Does not make sense all my major systems are online yet at the “end” of the j1939 run my Actia gauges do not function. Through much troubleshooting I do not believe I have an Actia problem.

Is it possible in my 2006 model year coach that my major systems communicate over the j1708 data line and my j1939 data line is really only for dash gauges? That goes against all I have read on this subject, but I’ve really not been able to find much specifically about 06 model year Monaco’s with this same issue. I have though read that 06’ was a transition year from the slower j1708 data bus to the j1939. Just a thought. ? Would explain why all my systems are online though..

34 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Hi Frank, just who I was hoping to hear from! Yes, that’s correct I am still measuring 120 ohms across pins C & D at the rear data port in the engine bay. You are correct that I only have a 9 pin port capable of accessing the j1939 data system the rear, and I have a 6 pin j1708 port under the steering column area. My Aladdin system does also utilize the slower (but still functioning) j1708 data bus as I’ve followed these wires to the controller under the dash.  But- Interestingly enough my Actia dash gauges are in fact fed by a single j1939 data line. It runs up through the drivers side armrest over the top of the FRB, and plugs right into the triangular deutsch connector on the harness on the back of my Actia cluster. I did not take a photo of that- but I will. You can see why I am so stumped. Does not make sense all my major systems are online yet at the “end” of the j1939 run my Actia gauges do not function. Through much troubleshooting I do not believe I have an Actia problem.

Is it possible in my 2006 model year coach that my major systems communicate over the j1708 data line and my j1939 data line is really only for dash gauges? That goes against all I have read on this subject, but I’ve really not been able to find much specifically about 06 model year Monaco’s with this same issue. I have though read that 06’ was a transition year from the slower j1708 data bus to the j1939. Just a thought. ? Would explain why all my systems are online though..

I sent you a PM.

On my 08 Dynasty there are wires that come from the dash to the drivers side area with all the switches and shifter. Monaco use crimp buttons connectors on some of those wires. I was told by Monaco that sometimes causes  data communication problems. The Deutch connectors have been known to have connection problems. Don't know if any of the above helps .

• Like 1