Do you have or need a TireMinder TPMS? They are clearing the shelves per an email I just got.

I was worried they were just generating cash or retiring . . . . but it looks like the older 88C / TM-77 receivers are heading out the door, along with many non-tire type products like temperature monitors.  The newerA1A,  A1AS and I10 receiver bundles aren't discounted. 

- bob

Oh heck yes. If you don't have them buy them. Ur TSTs have saved my bacon twice.

One time it was less than 2 miles from home that I had a problem with my brakes dragging on my toe. That's the kind of thing that can catch the toad on fire and cause a real problem. I won't even take it down to the shop for service without the tire pressure monitors working on all 10 wheels.  Like I said has saved our bacon twice.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I received my TM-77-10 and installed last weekend. Knock on wood, 10 unmonitered years RV'ING, and no flat tires. My biggest concern, was always the tow vehicle as I figured if a blowout happened, I would have to rely on a good Samaritan, to inform me. Not now  I don't.  Thanks again, George. You saved me a few hundred bucks and maybe a lot more than that down the road.

• Like 1

I ordered a TM-88C w 4 sensors (only $7 more than sensors alone).  The 88C has terrible daytime visibility but I caught an exchange program on Tire Minder's website for units with improved backlighting.  I'll be receiving the "new improved" 88C this week. 

Two things I like about the 88C is it shows pressure and temp on the same screen and night time visibility is excellent without blinding the driver.   

- bob

Sounds like the same features as the TST.  I won't take my toad up to the corner without the tire pressure monitors on it.  Plus the 6 tires on the rig.

Edited by TomV48

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up for Canadians, I just recieved an additional bill from FedX for the ones I ordered which was $161.00. Also when I went to the site and put it in my cart it knew I was from Canada because they added $40. to ship here instead of using USPS but no where does it show the prices are in US. Pretty expensive in the end compared to the $100.00 ones I have been using that actually work just as good from what I can tell. The only reason I went for this was the sale and I wanted to have the sensors on my toad as well. I should have known that FedX would charge a stupid amount for brokerage and handling fees but I don't think they even did it right. I've done a lot of custom clearing in the past and if no one in Canada makes the same product there is no duty on the item. I don't know of a company that makes TPMS in Canada but I guess there could be.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 11:34 AM, Craggar said:

Heads up for Canadians, I just recieved an additional bill from FedX for the ones I ordered which was $161.00. Also when I went to the site and put it in my cart it knew I was from Canada because they added $40. to ship here instead of using USPS but no where does it show the prices are in US. Pretty expensive in the end compared to the $100.00 ones I have been using that actually work just as good from what I can tell. The only reason I went for this was the sale and I wanted to have the sensors on my toad as well. I should have known that FedX would charge a stupid amount for brokerage and handling fees but I don't think they even did it right. I've done a lot of custom clearing in the past and if no one in Canada makes the same product there is no duty on the item. I don't know of a company that makes TPMS in Canada but I guess there could be.

Sounds like they screwed up.  I'd definitely follow up on that.

4 hours ago, dl_racing427 said:

Sounds like they screwed up.  I'd definitely follow up on that.

I did follow up with Minder and they said they had issues with USPS going to Can. so they only use FedX now and dealing with FedX is like talking to a wall. 😞  I should have known better when I saw they shipped with FedX, it's the same as using UPS for stuff coming to Canada. Funny thing is if I bought it from Amazon it would have be cheaper in the end becuase of the free shipping.

• Like 1

Hi, we are on a slow drive S from ON Canada, had a set with 10 sensors and another with 4 sent to a park in PA where we stopped for a few nights, free shipping.. needed 12 for the Dynasty and toad. Good decision, taking  the first screen protector off brought the screen with it, still worked but lost some pixels, so will likely return. The next was different, no problem, they both had different mounts, one suction the other magnetic and double sided tape.. we have flexy extensions on the inner duals, unknown age, could hear the first one leaking..  know they are not the best but hoping some good new ones will last for a couple of years.

Regards