2007 HR Endeavor. What are these strange fittings? Do they connect to leveling system? Thanks.

Comment, hopefully for clarity.  The DEMCO AirForceOne braking system that has a small actuating cylinder that you hook up or attach to the brake pedal.  The air signal from the MH modulates it and it applies progressive braking.  Many are fans of it. 

The M&G Braking system is a "Pneumatic" system where there is a "Actuator Module" or device that is added between the master cylinder and the vehicle's vacuum powered (now with the electric ABS like my previous Hummer H3 had...I don't know how the would or if they could do it). Thus, when you apply the coach brakes, the rears are the first to engage...then continued pedal pressure or force is modulated and the front brakes are applied. Since the M&G device actually operates the brake lever or treadle as we call it, there is NOTHING to hookup.  I LIKE THAT.  I installed it on my 2016 Yukon and have over 40K of towing.

The way the systems are activated is an "AIR SIGNAL" from one of the rear brakes.  A "T" is put in the line.  M&G runs this directly to a Quick Disconnect fitting in the rear and you "plug in the vehicle".  AirForceOne has a different system.  The signal or applying the brakes also has a "T", I think... that is in the line to one of the rear brake cannisters. However, there are check valves and a cannister and such so that the "BRAKING AIR" is NOT used....and the MH's "air system" is supposed to then apply the brakes so that there is NOT a direct use of the Braking air or if there is a hose rupture the braking system is not compromised.

The components in the pictures were identified by some as AirForceOne and then the topic continued.

Here is the Demco Manual if anyone is interested.  I have the M&G and only have the simple "T" and am, potentially, however great or small, at the braking line being compromised.  There have been no reports here of such. As a precaution, I ran the 1/2" line inside a 3/8" air line as a "conduit" to prevent accidental damage.

I also researched, online, and found to no issues or reports of problems with the M&G.

This topic is about a "leaning" condition...and there is now an AFO installation on the MH.  Whether that is the issue or not...  Don't know.

Whether the AFO system's instructions said to tap into a "leveling" system...  Don't know.

But, since this something that many are not familiar with...the above....

Here is the Demco manual if one is curious. I WILL say that the M&G works flawlessly....and I highly recommend it.

Hope this clarifies it and then one can understand the comments....

https://cdn.demco-products.com/documents/Manuals/AF0108-Manual.pdf

Regarding an unexpected lean, and reading where you said you checked your air bags for leaks.  From personal experience, an air bag can leak in certain inflation levels but not others.  Just saying...  I had a minor irritation where sometimes a corner would drop and other times not.  I have only air leveling.  I had aired the coach all the way up and sprayed bags and no leaks.  At home with my driveway slope the rear is pretty much on the bump stops and front almost fully inflated.  It would stay for days.   Most campsites were fine ... many are sloped toward the front.  Some campsites I couldn't stay level   Finally I found the cause.  I had an airbag that at about 1/3 inflation would start leaking at the roll point and thus go flat.  At ride height or more the rubber sealed itself and it would hold air for days!  Just saying to check oldish bags for leaks where the rubber may be rolling at different positions for minor leaks that open or close depending on rubber position.  I'm sure my "sometimes" leak would have gotten progressively worse and become more obvious over time as the rubber deteriorated.

FWIW, just saying...

Thank you for the responses guys, I am gonna go out this morning and see what it looks like and I’ll post it.  

if I can I’ll eliminate the AFO system by getting rid of the Tee fitting n put in a straight fitting like suggested by Ivan. 

so I went out to check this morning, no lean.  And I realize the front slide out was open about 10”   I closed it n both side fronts measure the same    
I only lost 3lbs of air last night, but 23lbs from its fullest   

so today I will make sure I can replace the fitting n eliminate the AFO   

thank you everyone for your input   

IMG_0279.jpeg

On 4/15/2024 at 9:33 PM, timaz996 said:

Sorry I'm don't anything about the Brake buddy setup. Someone here should.

Sorry I have an Even Brake system  not a brake buddy,  I think I pulled that name out of my A**!!

• Haha 1

Been a few days n started leaning to r f again. Sprayed everything no leak. Contacted Jim at source engineering, he said it was probably the r rear ride height adjuster valve.  I sprayed it n one of the three  fittings was leaking pretty good, he was right, they were closed when I called back to see if he had one; I left him a message.

Anyone know where to get these?  I looked up some older threads but the links wouldn’t pop open.  
Anyone know if you replace the entire valve or is the fitting where the hose goes into replaceable?  I’d rather replace the entire valve. 

Gracias Hombre’s. 

Yeah, makes sense!

Since there is only one on the steer axle, a leaker on one of the rears can make the entire coach lean.

Sorry, can't help you with a source, but I would just replace the entire valve.

Pat, do you really have 3 fittings on that valve or just 2 and an exhaust port like this one? If the same, the C indicates compression fittings however the pic does not show it so maybe not in this case... If yours is different, then I don't know.

Screenshot_20240418_201109_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ivan K

https://daytonairsuspension.com/products/leveling-or-height-control-valve-h01500un

Check this site out. Your's looks like mine. My owners manual shows how to adjust them, except the ones shown in the manual are a different design. So I had to just experiment a bit. 

2 hours ago, Gweedo said:

thank you

I called and that is the same number.  Need to reduce the 3/8 to 1/4, do you recall doing that?

I’m thinking of ordering 1 or 2 extra in case, not sure how long they last.