Obituary

Thank you Gary

John was becoming a good friend over this Monacoer site, I have connected with him in his personal email as well, he was helpful, I was looking forward to the day to personally meet him and with the Border open looking forward to taking him fishing some day.

God bless you John Haggard 

You will be missed

Wayne

1999 Signature Caesar 

Thunder Bay Ontario Canada 

Walleye fishing at its best John! You know it !

Gary,

OMG! This is such terrible tragic news and it had to have happen quite suddenly. Are you positive about the Saturday timing as I remember reading a post that he posted this past Sunday morning at 11:20 am about Air Spring replacement.

I also regret having met John and was looking forward to his return to Florida for the 2021 Winter. He and his family had lunch last winter on February 12th at the Oceanside Restaurant on the deck in Flagler Beach this past winter which is only 2 blocks from our home. Bummer!

RIP John!

20210211_115108.jpg

20210211_120821.jpg

26 minutes ago, John Haggard said:

Hi, This is John's  daughter,  you are right my Dad passed away on Monday morning.  It was sudden, but he is in a better place!

I am SO sorry for your loss and my sincere condolences go to you and all of your family members.

Yes, John is now in a FAR better place where he is pain and trouble free. One day I will get to meet up with him finally.

May you and family members have peace and comfort knowing that he has been Blessed with eternal life.

I will miss his input greatly. We never met face to face but I trusted his ideas an thoughts with regards to all things Monaco. A great resource has moved on to a much more peaceful place. Rest easy John, your work here is complete.

Guest Ray Davis

I just read the tragic news.   John was a great asset here on Monacoers.  John always contributed good advice, and I remember some beautiful pictures he posted.

We will certainly miss him.    Rest in peace John.