On a personal note about the website…

My apologies if the response from Frank and I has been less than stellar lately. I’m on my fifth trip back to MS in six weeks due to a family illness.  My MIL is very ill and 94 years old. This has been tough on my beautiful wife.  

Frank has also had an issue keeping him from the keyboard recently (Not my story to tell)

Tom and Dave have been holding down the fort for us, but it’s easier with four than two!

Please be patient if we don’t respond immediately… Hopefully we’ll all be back in the saddle soon!

• Like 9

Scotty, sorry to hear about your MIL, comfort and prayers. No worries, you guys do a great job! Everyone here helps and that is what makes this site great. As I gain experience maybe I'll be able to contribute. 

• Like 4

Frank will still, I hope, be relatively active, and bounce back quickly….. but he is like a lot of us….not as young and spry as we used to be, much less think we are.

Scotty, sorry about your loss.  Unfortunately, since I handle audio with a team that most still have jibs, the winter is rough on the elderly…and seemingly non life threatening “SGA” (Something Going Around) tends to take its toll.

We are still “recovering” from the yuletide season and have a lot of medical and social and family commitments.

Thanks to all the contributors that are helping others.  We are building a great resource base and have many that would out some supposed “senior RV techs” to shame….

We will survive….

• Like 2

It’s called life, don’t sweat it, prayers for your MIL, she’s more important.

• Like 1

Scotty, no need to apologize. The last couple months of 2023 has not been kind to many of us. Hopefully 2024 will be brighter. I, have been somewhat preoccupied and off the reservation myself having to deal with the sudden deaths of my brother and brother-in-law. and also dealing with a very critical medical issue myself.

I have sold my Aviation Business and closed on the sale last Friday. The Transfer and Transition of Assets and Intellectual property to the new owner is going to take up a little bit of my time and should be completed in the near future. I suppose that is a bright side to the start of the New Year. The most difficult obstacle to the sale is having to deal with the FAA and their regulations and bureaucracy to complete the transfer.

I am very Thankful for you, Tom and Frank and the many other members that contribute to make the Monacoers.org the best Knowledge Based Organization for all our RV family to enjoy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Scotty, Prayers are with you and your family as they work their way through this.  You and Frank are major contributors to the success of this site.  Everyone appreciates your efforts.

• Like 2

Scotty, Frank, Dave & Tom,

God, Family, Work, Friends and Monacoers. Put our priorities in order.

Many prayers for all of our moderators for good health, peace and comfort during these difficult times.

• Like 6

Prayers and healing thoughts to all on this Monaco site. You are all great contributors and your hard work does not go unnoticed.  Thank you to all!!!