Moving On - 2007 Signature to 2014 Newall

Quite a transition and it's amazing to start the transfer and see how many features are on the Monaco when making a comparison.  We sure enjoyed the Signature!

I will look in and make sure you folks are doing well and see if I can add any confusion to a problem.  This forum is the best.

VqBS_LcSXs_s0AknYGy9l2tLlaSI0X1KqsrN-K4Ez3p6FdgnhMrg0jrz4SRbR6TFhp0O8MJAsl9c-o5lgytFG6tH3xl5MamIsPJW4Hl-s-juWAi-GgA3UNnAMfxSKrdVhb1rma5-GSWDyE71VCGCIrQnQPf_Ov7twZeTqoj63lp_aRyU6PHwg4DFeJYFX5sUR7qZYU53lh8wS4nhMLkNElV42eo3oGdQPPsw9VATpqkanoZo6m_dhfKs_GSno1O_uQPOUYdwvUjeJRlEU5XA3VfXEScARBykhC7O4rY5qJMMEVfuSjscldgKBfRE305mtQKDKWqZ1FtVUA1AeD9a8ZamWnsPTIgKJ-scjEDl2WnhjFQsxfF6lemuUVlok5e0dXdjfM1e06MBd7wHeHyHNxK1SIBx7hQC-cXAvevbdcL4Fu1VYVGUN4ZMeD33aMsOfNrFFlXWEdD0GtBuTEXaYqy3xo8N2ykfVj7qMP8qpv1MmGHq7-bI1IrsAMDvACIv-JTlf7_NCYlJT_XeAlTW1Xju2dJmfpOkkqXLeVIhQL_yvouQ21C2ZgwneVK_veIFD-5hh46ro1cR7Wa4nMM1-Yu86VIOuognXdZ0IMn00GQGZhMNcWQ1YVOoYee1Wg1mIQc_0IV-0zE9dmcWMURNJ8ukyJdnX8aPZF297x6p3mWnbRt8iguILdIRpopt5hsNl71eecuB-b9bGBlVMEZdfjF45T3X5Hhu9CmSLMn4a1-EF9oBDeV49FXyB-DR4aNEXCCEfgim721UEtYDb3h8iKLTUSBFVBWc77d4TDukAGDDsvkn3-KU0kAXHBS247Cg4Q=w1948-h1095-no?authuser=0
  • Like 5

Congrats! Beautiful Coach! I love the watching the Newell walkthroughs on Andrew Steele

And you are right, awesome forum. Stay connected as we need everyone’s insight, knowledge, and input to keep it going. 

Edited by JDCrow

11 hours ago, vito.a said:

Congratulations Jim.  I hope to see your new coach one day.  

The picture is not showing up.

Can you post a link to the video of your new coach?

Thanks Vito, here's the video  2014 Newell Video

13 hours ago, Specialk said:

Happy Trails Jim.  
may need to reach out occasionally for information and advise on my 07 Signature Noble III

I'll be more than willing to do what I can

18 hours ago, Hypoxia said:

Quite a transition and it's amazing to start the transfer and see how many features are on the Monaco when making a comparison.  We sure enjoyed the Signature!

I will look in and make sure you folks are doing well and see if I can add any confusion to a problem.  This forum is the best.

Jim,

Congrats on the new coach, but understand, Monacoers is like Hotel California… you can check out, but you can never leave. 🤣     You just become a S.O.B. (Some Other Brand) coach owner. Many of our members no longer own Monacos, but still contribute regularly. We hope you’ll do the same. 😉

23 hours ago, Hypoxia said:

VqBS_LcSXs_s0AknYGy9l2tLlaSI0X1KqsrN-K4Ez3p6FdgnhMrg0jrz4SRbR6TFhp0O8MJAsl9c-o5lgytFG6tH3xl5MamIsPJW4Hl-s-juWAi-GgA3UNnAMfxSKrdVhb1rma5-GSWDyE71VCGCIrQnQPf_Ov7twZeTqoj63lp_aRyU6PHwg4DFeJYFX5sUR7qZYU53lh8wS4nhMLkNElV42eo3oGdQPPsw9VATpqkanoZo6m_dhfKs_GSno1O_uQPOUYdwvUjeJRlEU5XA3VfXEScARBykhC7O4rY5qJMMEVfuSjscldgKBfRE305mtQKDKWqZ1FtVUA1AeD9a8ZamWnsPTIgKJ-scjEDl2WnhjFQsxfF6lemuUVlok5e0dXdjfM1e06MBd7wHeHyHNxK1SIBx7hQC-cXAvevbdcL4Fu1VYVGUN4ZMeD33aMsOfNrFFlXWEdD0GtBuTEXaYqy3xo8N2ykfVj7qMP8qpv1MmGHq7-bI1IrsAMDvACIv-JTlf7_NCYlJT_XeAlTW1Xju2dJmfpOkkqXLeVIhQL_yvouQ21C2ZgwneVK_veIFD-5hh46ro1cR7Wa4nMM1-Yu86VIOuognXdZ0IMn00GQGZhMNcWQ1YVOoYee1Wg1mIQc_0IV-0zE9dmcWMURNJ8ukyJdnX8aPZF297x6p3mWnbRt8iguILdIRpopt5hsNl71eecuB-b9bGBlVMEZdfjF45T3X5Hhu9CmSLMn4a1-EF9oBDeV49FXyB-DR4aNEXCCEfgim721UEtYDb3h8iKLTUSBFVBWc77d4TDukAGDDsvkn3-KU0kAXHBS247Cg4Q=w1948-h1095-no?authuser=0

Congradulations Jim. I have helped 3 friends Sell, or locate, inspect, and aquire Newell coaches in the past year. An intersting product, with an incredible owner group. You will be pleased with your decision and the product performance. 

6 hours ago, vito.a said:

Wow!  They say once you've had a mid-entry there's no going back.  Beautiful paint work.  I love the large dinnete and the Grohe Ladylux faucet.  Newell's are a work of art.  

I have been surprised by the similarities between the Signature and the Newell.  Signature has the same Grohe faucet, transfer switch, standby water pump, Valid levelling and the brownish corian color is the same which allows us to use the Corian serving tray and another piece that I had made.

6 hours ago, RoadTripper2084 said:

...but the DEF!  😉

Wow! That is one beautiful coach. I'm not always a fan of the interiors on the Newells but this one is really nicely done.  

It must feel like you're driving a spaceship in that thing!  😀

Happy trails and thanks for all our contributions here.

Some of the interior choices people choose when given the freedom to design their coach can make you scratch your head!

27 minutes ago, Paul A. said:

Congradulations Jim. I have helped 3 friends Sell, or locate, inspect, and aquire Newell coaches in the past year. An intersting product, with an incredible owner group. You will be pleased with your decision and the product performance. 

Thanks Paul, it will be another steep learning curve.  I signed on with the Newall group which should help.

5 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

Jim,

Congrats on the new coach, but understand, Monacoers is like Hotel California… you can check out, but you can never leave. 🤣     You just become a S.O.B. (Some Other Brand) coach owner. Many of our members no longer own Monacos, but still contribute regularly. We hope you’ll do the same. 😉

I'll be around, someone will probably have a question that I have experience with.

8 hours ago, vito.a said:

Wow!  They say once you've had a mid-entry there's no going back.  

I don't know. 

Everyone who has owned a gas powered MH has had a mid-entry. Nothing special 🤔!

13 hours ago, 96 EVO said:

I don't know. 

Everyone who has owned a gas powered MH has had a mid-entry. Nothing special 🤔!

I've had campers with front, mid and rear entry.  They all have worked well for us.

• Like 1