Aqua hot exhaust pipe

Jenny Woods

Hello all! So I drove my 2006 Monaco Executive down to Ocala Florida and in the way I noticed a pipe loose, I bungeed it till my destination and then it completely fell off. I need to get it fixed before I run my aqua hot and have a carbon monoxide issue. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance your all so helpful! 

IMG_5886.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Jenny Woods said:

Hello all! So I drove my 2006 Monaco Executive down to Ocala Florida and in the way I noticed a pipe loose, I bungeed it till my destination and then it completely fell off. I need to get it fixed before I run my aqua hot and have a carbon monoxide issue. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance your all so helpful! 

IMG_5886.jpeg

Based on all the clamps, it’s been replaced before…should make it easier to replace again. Use the electric unit you fabricate a new one.  

Sorry what do you mean use the electric unit you fabricate a new one? Do you mean use the old pipe that fell off to fabricate a new one? I am not a welder nor mechanic 🥹 but could use the advice to head me in the right direction. Thank you Ivy 

Thanks David for posting the downloads that will be helpful for many things! Also I’ll look in the area for a muffler company that could accommodate my rig!

If you're in the Ocala area just take it down to Lazydays in The Villages.  That used to be a Monaco Service Center and they still have many of the old Monaco technicians there.  I have been very pleased with all the work I have had them do for me, and without trying to up-sell me additional repairs.  

Hitching Post of Ocala is an Aqua-Hot service center only. They do not do exhaust pipes or removal and installation of old/new Aqua-Hot units. I use them for Aqua-Hot service every year.

When I needed an entire new exhaust pipe on my Windsor, I took it to a Auto Repair shop in Bunnell FL where they fabricated a new exhaust pipe, installed new clamps and secured the fiberglass insulation to the new pipe.