Personal Moment: Update on Debbie

Excellent news!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Life is so precious. So happy you and your bride “Debbie “ have been blessed with health and healing.

• Like 1

Guest rangerboat

So happy to hear the great news. Thanks also for all you do for this blog. 
Barb n Malcolm 

04 Monaco Dynasty 

Guest Ray Davis

Thank you Scotty for that report.  I knew Debbie had an emergency but didn't know what it was or if I did I couldn't remember ( CRS )  but that sounds very serious.     You both are very fortunate

Thank God for her recovery and for a skilled surgeon.

Scotty,

Great to hear the good news. Doctors are god's servants 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 9:38 PM, Scotty Hutto said:

All,

I want to take a moment of personal privilege to share an update on my wife of 29 years, Debbie.

For those of you who were at the Gathering back in February, and others who reached out about Debbie's colon rupture experienced at the Gathering that resulted in a 21 day hospital stay in Tampa, I wanted to give you the great news...

Debbie had "reversal" surgery here in Atlanta in June performed by a brilliant young surgeon (Dr. Crystal Koerner).  To say it was a success would be an understatement.  We are now through the recovery period, released by the doctors, and Debbie is back in good health!  Doc says she can eat anything she wants, which after being on a very strict "bland white" diet (chicken, pasta, rice, potatoes..) for four months is a real treat (and since I eat whatever she eats... well, you know.)

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way. It was a very scary time for both of us, and having y'all around sure helped us get through it. The kind gestures, the caring, and most of all the prayers offered up got us through this.

With Grateful Appreciation,

Scotty

Great news.  Happy for you.

Scotty and Debbie,

Sorry for not getting back until now, just checked our email. First, fantastic information, we are glad for Debbie's recovery. Here is hoping this group's prayers and good thoughts had some small part in that recovery. Wyn and I totally understand your feelings in this matter, as we  also are recovering from similar situations over the past six years. Here's finding your road ahead smooth and safe for a long time.

Best Regards

Ki & Wyn

"Have Newell Will Travel"

'81 40' Newell Coach

'11 Honda CR-V

"Squeak" the Feline Princess