Weep Hole Covers

What a great Christmas-eve treat. The package from Santa arrived yesterday!!
Thanks to Carey and the talented 'staff' who manufactured, skillfully packaged, and sent the weep hole covers.

I especially appreciated the refrigerator art (yes, that's where it is now!).

The covers are a perfect fit, and I cannot thank you enough!
Happy Holidays!!
Johnimage.thumb.jpeg.35fad1528470b93a708613980dee24c1.jpeg

2022-12-25 07.26.13.jpg

2022-12-25 07.27.51.jpg

• Like 2

We don't use Zelle or Venmo but use PAYPAL.. We are so proud of your grandsons we want to buy them for triple the cost each$60.00 plus freight of $10.00 because of the young entrepreneurs they are..  No hurry I will be glad to send you a check and you not ship till check clears..

Thanks

Michael Powell

mpowell@powellwatson.com 

956-206-5054 

1 hour ago, Michael Powell said:

We don't use Zelle or Venmo but use PAYPAL.. We are so proud of your grandsons we want to buy them for triple the cost each$60.00 plus freight of $10.00 because of the young entrepreneurs they are..  No hurry I will be glad to send you a check and you not ship till check clears..

Thanks

Michael Powell

mpowell@powellwatson.com 

956-206-5054 

Michael please check your PM, I just sent you another message. 

Carey

On 12/25/2022 at 10:08 PM, Michael Powell said:

Thanks

You never saw a hearse pullin' a U-Haul.......LOL

Bill, I'm glad that you are pleased.  The top picture looks great, but I am curious about the bottom picture.  Is there a problem with that cover, or are you in the process of installing it?  The way that I am recommending to install them is:

"to insert the larger hook into the rear slot, slide the cover as far back as it can go. At that point the tip of the front hook will just start to fit into the front slot.  Place your thumb on the 45 degree slant and push in and back at the same time.  It will lock into place nice and tight."

Carey

Carey, the clips came in a couple days ago and they look great! Your grandsons thank you cards were class, and I can’t thank you all enough for doing this for us members.

My covers fit perfect Please note my second photo is to 

On 12/30/2022 at 10:13 PM, Idoc57 said:

Bill, I'm glad that you are pleased.  The top picture looks great, but I am curious about the bottom picture.  Is there a problem with that cover, or are you in the process of installing it?  The way that I am recommending to install them is:

"to insert the larger hook into the rear slot, slide the cover as far back as it can go. At that point the tip of the front hook will just start to fit into the front slot.  Place your thumb on the 45 degree slant and push in and back at the same time.  It will lock into place nice and tight."

Carey

Cary my second photo is to show how they look before snapping them in. These fit perfectly 

1 hour ago, 63Hotrod said:

My covers fit perfect Please note my second photo is to 

Cary my second photo is to show how they look before snapping them in. These fit perfectly 

Thank you Bill, for taking the time to clarify that!  I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem with that one.

Carey

Just received the Weep Hole Covers from Carey's crew.  I can say that I am definitely impressed. In my opinion these covers are better than the factory originals. Also, they fit perfectly. Installing them the way Carey mentioned here on the Forum works perfect too.

Carey, tell your entrepreneur's thank you so much. They have definitely created a business that will help many of us.

Bob Bowers, 2006 Camelot 40PDQ

weepcloseup.jpeg

Carey would like to order 20 left side(drivers) and 20 rights(passenger side) for my 2008 Camelot with Atwood windows. Same as Brian Barkers in black. Send PM for order instructions. Thx they look great. 

I got my weep hole covers installed yesterday. My weep holes are on the bottom of the window frame and are a redesign for these type. They fit great! Thanks to Carey and his family!

weep hole covers.jpg

Edited by Tim-AZ

9 minutes ago, Tim-AZ said:

I got my weep hole covers installed yesterday. My weep holes are on the bottom of the window frame and are a redesign for these type. They fit great! Thanks to Carey and his family!

weep hole covers.jpg

Awesome, I am curious to know it that will eliminate your dust problem, looks like it should. 

Hi Carey,

I received and installed my weep hole covers during the hectic holiday season.  Now that things have returned to normal I want to take the time to express my sincere thanks to you and your family for all the time spent on this great project. I really enjoyed the thank you cards from the kids. The covers look great, fit perfect, and installed easily as per your instructions. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Regards,
John