Weep Hole Covers

Carey I would like to get 15 right and 15 left in black for my 2006 Signature Series , please let me know how to proceed please , do i need to send measurements the of existing ones

Kudos to your grand kids for taking this on, its really appreciated , thanks to you as well !

John

• Like 1

9 hours ago, planodp said:

Cary, I also want to get on the waiting list. just sent you a PM.

Thanks Duey.

Duey, I am sorry, but I was informed this morning that they are not taking any more new orders.  

Carey

6 hours ago, YukonMonaco said:

Carey I would like to get 15 right and 15 left in black for my 2006 Signature Series , please let me know how to proceed please , do i need to send measurements the of existing ones

Kudos to your grand kids for taking this on, its really appreciated , thanks to you as well !

John

John, I am sorry, but I was informed this morning that they are not taking any more new orders.

Carey

On 2/26/2023 at 7:17 PM, Idoc57 said:

I am sorry, but I was informed this morning that they are not taking any more new orders.

Hi Carey,

Thanks again to you and your family for taking on this obviously popular project. 
Just out of curiosity... how many covers did the kids print and ship?
How about a "guess how many beans in the jar" contest ($5 per guess??) as an addition to their fundraising efforts.
You could offer the winner a hearty thanks and a virtual "high five". I think it would be fun!!!
I'll watch for your reply and jump in @ Venmo if you wanna do it.

Regards, John

13 hours ago, Floyd4949 said:

Hi Carey,

Thanks again to you and your family for taking on this obviously popular project. 
Just out of curiosity... how many covers did the kids print and ship?
How about a "guess how many beans in the jar" contest ($5 per guess??) as an addition to their fundraising efforts.
You could offer the winner a hearty thanks and a virtual "high five". I think it would be fun!!!
I'll watch for your reply and jump in @ Venmo if you wanna do it.

Regards, John

John, I appreciate the offer to do the "contest", however I think we would rather just take the opportunity to thank everyone who ordered covers and had a part in making this little business venture successful, while fulfilling a need for our fellow Monacoers.  I really don't know the exact number of covers that were sent out, but It was in the hundreds.  I would also like to express a special "Thank You" to the moderators of this great forum for allowing the grandsons the chance to learn some valuable lessons about running a business.  

Thank you all,

Carey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/3/2022 at 6:32 AM, DVerstra said:

You're very welcome Don.

I have 10 Driver side and 10 passenger side completed. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I have strengthened the tabs also

I'm looking for weep hole covers. 

Please contact me if you have any available. 

James Davis 

W5110 County Rd G 

Necedah, Wisconsin 54646

608-548-1320 

Thanks

I would be interested in the file as well.  I don't have the printer but my son does and it would be good to replace the ones that have gone wandering.

Ron K

Calgary, AB

2009 Monaco Signature Commander Lic DC0ND0

2021 Yukon Denali Lic DCAB00S

I would love to have these, I don't have any and haven't had any in the 7 years of owning the rig, never knew they existed.   Be great to get rid/lesson wind noise.

The silicone on each to keep in place is a great idea.  I don't know how much these sold for, (assuming they fit an 07 HR) but if anyone purchased extras and plans on using the silicone idea to keep them in place, and is willing to part with some I'll pay dbl what you paid +shipping.          16 R/S and 20 L/S total of 36.

Or if someone else is making them please let me know. 

BTW the you tube video to strengthen them is a great simple idea. 

Thanks!!!

Thanks for providing the dowloadable files. First ran a small batch for test fit and everything looked great. Then set up for production runs and printed a set for each side plus a few extras and will be installing this week.

16831270431566802079125527529319.jpg

Edited by Bill P
Clarification

If possible... I would like 40, 20 for Drivers side and 20 for Passenger side. But my son has a 3D printer and may be able to make them. 

Jim P. Michigan

2005 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 38PST

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 8:07 AM, TOBYLB4 said:

Bob I need 10 of each side when they are available.

Thanks Toby

Sorry my request was to Cary.

Toby

I have 10 of each available. PM me if interested

• 3 weeks later...
Now that my grandsons are out of school for the summer, the soccer season is over, etc., they once again have time to print more parts. If anyone would still like to order parts, my son and daughter-in-law have set up an email address to contact them directly - 2b3dprints@gmail.com

Carey

AAcHTtdvJ9R-U2ydhkuCsaeS6Ynp39J5sQjEm74bctLr=s80-p-mo
ReplyForward
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 8:05 AM, olywrestle said:

The atwood covers are no longer produced, and I think pretty much every retailer is out of stock. I have designed and 3d printed some in PETG, but not sure how strong/reliable they would be in the long run.  After I do a few more test fits I will share the 3d printer files, but is there a large market for these? Me personally, the wind noise drives me crazy so I want some and my coach is missing all of them!

If I was able to injection mold some, would people want them? Just trying to see if there is demand to justify me and my son making them. 

weepholecover.jpg

This is the cover that I am looking for!