So long my friend! Ray Davis

Sad to hear.

Ray was one of a handful of folks on this forum that I followed and likewise enjoyed his sense of humor and sage advice. Ray made this forum a better place for his involvement and his thoughtful words will live on.

Rest in peace.

• Like 6

Really sorry about Ray's passing.  Thanks, Ben, for letting us know. YES....we will miss him....condolences to his family....

• Like 3

Very sad to learn of Ray’s passing. I always looked forward to reading his posts which provided so much great information and I appreciated his witty remarks. RIP Ray Davis 🙏 

• Like 3

I'll also miss Ray. When I noticed his unusual silence around Christmas, I sent him a PM knowing his birthday was on the 27th and hoped he is just celebrating on a cruise or something like that... well, he is on a much different journey.  R.I.P Ray.

• Like 3

I'm saddened by this, as Ray was always so gracious with his time.  I'd bug him with PM's and his standard response was, "Bill, I doubt you could bother me if you wanted to."

Just the kind of man he was.  Now he is a "New" man, but will still be missed.

• Like 3

So sorry to hear of Ray's passing.
I had enjoyed many exchanges with Ray on the old Yahoo group, as well as here on Monacoers.org.
Ray was always helpful, and had a great sense of humor as well.

You'll be missed by many, and thanks so much for your contributions.
My prayers to his family and friends, and Godspeed Ray. 🙏

• Like 2

Ray and he sage advice will be sorely missed.  Sylvia and I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Ray and Marilyn on one of our journeys. What an awesome, down to earth couple. It was such a blessing to meet them.  May our Heavenly Father bless Marilyn with healing and peace in her time of sorrow! RIP 

• Like 3